Other Arizona Sports Thread 4: DBacks, Cardinals, Suns, Wildcats, Sun Devils, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
The fans behind the bench had been jawing at them the entire game apparently. Also, you cheer for Miami.

I grew up watching Dan Marino. I stick to my team. I was not happy about the Raiders win because they suck. The fact that our defense did well against Green Bay and Chicago after the Raiders is something I can get on board with.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Devils just nabbed a recruit from south Carolina, apparently the best ranked juco linebacker?

Yes.

On top of that, they pick up the nations #9 middle linebacker - a guy compared to Burfict - over Arizona. The closer it gets to NLOI day, the more big names will start committing.

ASU is ranked 24th with 7 or 8 spots to fill. Arizona is full or near full and ranked 34th.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...harges-against-sergeant-who-shoved-ua-student

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

The Pima County Attorney's Office will not file criminal charges against the Tucson Police sergeant who knocked down a University of Arizona senior during an incident at Main Gate Square, according to the TPD.

The FBI is still investigating if Sgt. Joel Mann, an 18-year veteran of the police department, violated UA student Christina Gardilcic's civil rights.

It's unknown if Sgt. Mann will face discipline by the department. TPD concluded its internal administrative investigation by Aug. 25, but officials will not release the findings until Sgt. Mann has a chance to appeal.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/26855939/tucson-facing-lawsuit-in-tpd-officer-pushing-case

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
The attorney for the student who was shoved by a Tucson Police Sergeant back in March, plans to sue the City of Tucson.

This decision comes after the Pima County Attorney's Office announced it will not file criminal charges against TPD Sgt. Joel Mann. The incident began back in March, after an NCAA tournament game, when thousands of University of Arizona students and basketball fans gathered on University Boulevard. At some point during the evening Sgt. Mann pushed a female student to the ground and it was all caught on video; now the girl's attorney is saying they plan to sue the city.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Yes.

On top of that, they pick up the nations #9 middle linebacker - a guy compared to Burfict - over Arizona. The closer it gets to NLOI day, the more big names will start committing.

ASU is ranked 24th with 7 or 8 spots to fill. Arizona is full or near full and ranked 34th.

And if ASU makes a good showing against Notre Dame, should help things. Are there any big recruits coming to that game do you know? Future is bright with ASU. I'm stoked.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
And if ASU makes a good showing against Notre Dame, should help things. Are there any big recruits coming to that game do you know? Future is bright with ASU. I'm stoked.

There are 9 prospect scheduled to visit that weekend. It's the big push for recruiting, so they know the value of playing a big opponent. Just have to win. Four 4 star recruits and a local 5 star WR, Christian Kirk from Saguaro.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Cards get their 6th win. Dramatic game, came down to inches on the last throw.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Man, what an exciting 4th. quarter, haha.

Also this:
SoupyOffbeatBluemorphobutterfly.gif

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
What a game! What a finish! The Honey Badger is something. Eagles Fans mad they couldn't get their revenge on the Cards in Arizona.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Didn't know you were a big red fan, Snoop. Glad to see.

On a sidenote, Snoop Dogg's kid is taking an official to ASU, so Snoop himself could very well be an ASU booster soon.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Hey guys, I am a Cardinals fan and forgot to chime in. Pretty awesome game and hope we go far. I credit the great success to Bruce Arians.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The Cowboys play tonight before we play them on Sunday. It's going to be very tough the rest of the way as we still have to play the 49ers again and the Seahawks 2 times. Of course the 49ers and Seahawks have to face each other still but what a ride this is going to be the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad