Other Arizona Sports Thread 4: DBacks, Cardinals, Suns, Wildcats, Sun Devils, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Man, this Cardinals team this year, we're the real deal aren't we?

Feels weird. I'm not used to there being an elite team in town since the Suns in the early 90's.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This is too funny to not share:

fark_YYx9Cel-b5Kou8-2bLVdLnGAlX4.png

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
7-1 on the season and next up is the Rams. Let's not take this team lightly as they have beaten the Seahawks.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I have no doubt we have seen more and more people become Cardinals Fans overtime but I'm not sure we outnumber the fans of teams like the Cowboys, 49ers, Steelers, etc as of today. There are bars in the valley(and throughout the country too) that cater only to certain NFL teams like the Cowboys and Steelers and there's a lot of jersey switching going on whenever such teams come to town.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
That link serves as a reminder to how much I hate AZCentral's sports website. Pages with videos that automatically start need to be banned from the internet.

The Arizona Republic should be banned. Sadly they're still in business and there's not much in the way of competition of newspapers here.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
So, Cardinals in a good spot currently. On top of that, my Dolphins dominated the Chargers on Sunday, moving to 5-3. It had me thinking, since the Super Bowl is here in Arizona this year.

What do tickets run in the upper deck? I know it's very premature for any team to think about the Super Bowl, and I know it's a corporate run event now and the average fan barely has a shot if ever to go to the Super Bowl. But if my Dolphins somehow made it, and the event was here in AZ, I could save on airfare and lodging, and worry about just the game itself. I don't think my team is good enough to get there, but shoot, we did beat the Patriots already this year and we are playing better against the good teams. Still the Lions and Broncos to go as well, but we are in a good spot to make the playoffs, and nothing beats a confident football team.

Karlkarotte

Jul 24, 2013
So, Cardinals in a good spot currently. On top of that, my Dolphins dominated the Chargers on Sunday, moving to 5-3. It had me thinking, since the Super Bowl is here in Arizona this year.

What do tickets run in the upper deck? I know it's very premature for any team to think about the Super Bowl, and I know it's a corporate run event now and the average fan barely has a shot if ever to go to the Super Bowl. But if my Dolphins somehow made it, and the event was here in AZ, I could save on airfare and lodging, and worry about just the game itself. I don't think my team is good enough to get there, but shoot, we did beat the Patriots already this year and we are playing better against the good teams. Still the Lions and Broncos to go as well, but we are in a good spot to make the playoffs, and nothing beats a confident football team.

Cardinals beat a confidant dolphins team all day babay:laugh:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
ASU sitting 9th in the playoff currently, and a huge game against Notre Dame this coming weekend. I did not see this position coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad