Other Arizona Sports Thread 4: DBacks, Cardinals, Suns, Wildcats, Sun Devils, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
This is crazy.

The D-Backs will unleashed the Cheeseburger Dog!

BurgerDog_MA3.jpg

I might try it once, only once, but it is one nasty mother******.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The attendance at Chase Field wouldn't be an issue if the team was a championship contender over the years.

Yankees fans and Yankees 'fans' will show how foolish the franchise is in wanting a new stadium when they contribute to the sellouts and filling the place this season.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I know it won't happen, but i wish the dbacks would have games at talking stick during the regular season. Mlb usually has day games on Wednesdays. I love going to games during the day

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Who's going to Opening Day at Chase Field? *raises hand*

That's right, I'm going to the Rockies-Diamondbacks home opener on Opening Day! I'll be ready to see my D-backs open the 2016 season. :)

Let's Go D-Backs!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Who's going to Opening Day at Chase Field? *raises hand*

That's right, I'm going to the Rockies-Diamondbacks home opener on Opening Day! I'll be ready to see my D-backs open the 2016 season. :)

Let's Go D-Backs!

I still have some problems with the FO but things are a lot better than they were two years ago. More interested in this season than any I can remember recently.

The one thing I'd be cautious about is that while the pitching should be a lot better there is a ton of potential for down years in the lineup. Course the way they hit this spring there hasn't been an indication of that yet, which is nice. I really like peraulta and hope he keeps killing the ball. One I the reasons I wasn't as annoyed as some with the Enciarte trade is the OF is loaded. Pollock needs to stay healthy but him plus Peraulta is such a good duo it's okay if they have to carry a merely replacement level LF. And both Brito and Tomas have potential to be way better then that anyway.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sniper, you jinxed us. Pollock injured. :(

Hey I'm willing to take the blame and all most of the time but Pollock being injured is like Hanzal being injured. CF is gonna be really rough defensively. They might be able to get close to AJ's bat though if everything goes right.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
He's probably donezo for most of the year unfortunately.

Then it's time to test the depth of the team while seeing which direction the other teams in the division go.

Time for some guesses.

The Giants could go either way to the playoffs or falling short. The Dodgers will learn the hard way that the manger wasn't the big problem. Rockies will do better but not enough to get in and San Diego will more then likely be stuck in mediocrity.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Ex-ASU football player Damarious Randall has been slamming ASU on Twitter the past few days.

I approve.

Yeah, because they wouldn't let him work out at the gym. 1st round pick and he can't afford a gym membership.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Lol why the **** would he even want to work out in the student rec center anyway. I avoid that place like the plague.

Last time I was in there, some kid was started doing barbell curls over my face, literally in-between my reps of dumbbell pressing. I see something idiotic like that, literally every time I've ever gone there.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, because they wouldn't let him work out at the gym. 1st round pick and he can't afford a gym membership.

He did tweet that there's more to it than that, but if that's what it is, he can **** off. A day pass at a gym is like $5. Plus, if the gym at ASU is anything like the one at UofA it's packed at every hour of the day. If I didn't get free membership, I'd much rather go to another gym. If I'm a pro-athlete, I'm avoiding a college gym at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->