Other Arizona Sports Thread 4: DBacks, Cardinals, Suns, Wildcats, Sun Devils, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Dallas losing both Romo and the Redskins benefits the Cardinals. They lost quite a bit of momentum with that loss. Even if Romo is ready to go come Sunday, the Cardinals are comin' in fired up from the Eagles game.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
So the controversy begins.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/playoffPicture

Oregon is above Alabama, yet Alabama has all of the higher ranks in regards to all of the chosen metrics they show on this page, and by a wide margin. Ah well, I know it's just the first one, so we'll see what happens in the given weeks. Some huge games coming up that could alter things, especially Alabama playing #1 Mississippi State in 3rd to last week, and #3 Auburn in the last week.

Would be nice to see whoever wins the Pac-12 South to beat Oregon in the Pac-12 Championship to knock them down. I don't care if they are for the Pac-12 and we should be rooting for a Pac-12 team to make it to the playoff. I would rather nobody make it than Oregon make it. They are 1 step below Arizona in my book.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
It just sounds so damn cornball coming out of a play by play guys mouth. Sounds like something we would call a player on a message board.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
7-0 Arizona after the 1st but please play defense. Oh and those UCLA Jersey's are just as awful as the Ducks ones.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
1st down, better run a jet sweep with DJ Foster

Norvell is such a moron. Won't miss him if he gets another job.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hell yes. Go Devils.

There's no way UofA beats that Utah team on the road.

The Notre Dame game is going to be ridiculous. I hope they get revenge and make them pay for trying to weasel out of the matchup. To add a little extra flavor, yet another five star linebacker has decided to take an official visit during that game.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
There's no way UofA beats that Utah team on the road.

The Notre Dame game is going to be ridiculous. I hope they get revenge and make them pay for trying to weasel out of the matchup. To add a little extra flavor, yet another five star linebacker has decided to take an official visit during that game.

It's games like this one that make my student loans just a little more tolerable. Haha

Im a tad bit upset I worked this game, because I wanted one of the other match ups. But the last game I worked was the UCLA game. :/ haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad