OT: OT Thread Part 7: Where the Only Off Off Topic is Politics (Well Not Literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
upload_2021-5-5_16-1-14.png

upload_2021-5-5_16-1-31.png

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Why? She ran provincially before and he was still working. Not sure why he wouldn't now.
She ran in 17 for City Council.

The only guy I can see stepping away from our broadcasts is Debrusk if we trade for his son.

Last edited:

drewshoo

Feb 26, 2014
Lethbridge
She ran in 17 for City Council.

The only guy I can see stepping away from our broadcasts is Debrusk if we trade for his son.

She really wants to get into politics I guess hey? I never realized she ran for council before as well.

Also, I wonder if SN would ask Debrusk to step away. They don't seem to have a problem with Cassie and Flames games.

Different networks as well, but Ferraro has done his son's games before.

Reactions: oilers'72

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
She really wants to get into politics I guess hey? I never realized she ran for council before as well.

Also, I wonder if SN would ask Debrusk to step away. They don't seem to have a problem with Cassie and Flames games.

Different networks as well, but Ferraro has done his son's games before.
Debrusk has done games before with his son, but it would be a bit different if every game he's calling his son's game. Stauffer talks about Jake a lot, but said the other day to another guest that he doesn't like bringing up his son to Louie.

I don't know that SN themselves would ask him to step away, but I could see Louie stepping away on his own. Which would suck

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Debrusk has done games before with his son, but it would be a bit different if every game he's calling his son's game. Stauffer talks about Jake a lot, but said the other day to another guest that he doesn't like bringing up his son to Louie.

I don't know that SN themselves would ask him to step away, but I could see Louie stepping away on his own. Which would suck
I think he'd probably get assigned to national/HNIC games if we got Jake and he wanted to step down. IDK who'd take over for him on the Oilers broadcasts though.

Reactions: joestevens29

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Imagine rigging a homecoming queen vote and then facing up to 16 years in jail

Florida student accused of rigging homecoming queen vote could face 16-year sentence

I was curious so I read the whole story. The bigger issue is that her mom is vice principle at an elementary school and the student and her mom used the mom's special access to students' records within the school district. That investigation is ongoing but I would suspect both will see some jail time and I wouldn't be surprised to see lawsuits against them and the school board from students who had their grades and health records inappropriately accessed.

Reactions: oilers'72

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
20 tons of debris from a Chinese rocket will be scattered randomly over some place on the planet tomorrow, see below. Don't feel disappointed if it doesn't crash on your town. China is building its own space station now, so there will be many other glorious opportunities to fall down on you in the near future! Viruses and metal debris rain. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad