OT: OT Thread Part 7: Where the Only Off Off Topic is Politics (Well Not Literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Freaking terrible. Some dumbass put tinfoil in the microwave and burned a bunch of dinners.

Apparently this aircraft has had prior electrical issues. It was grounded waiting to be scrapped with the rest of the worlds 747's killed by Covid. At least this didn't happen at 30,000 over the Atlantic...

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
25 Things Hiding in Sports Logos

I hang my head in shame. I always thought the "N" in the Nords logo was just a fancy weird looking N until I saw the igloo opening :oops:. I also always thought the old Brewers logo was just a catchers mitt. I never noticed the M and B in the logo until now. I also never noticed the "H" in the Whaler logo either. Triple shame.

Reactions: bellagiobob

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
What are your guys' thoughts on the Glenwood area? Is it an up and coming neighborhood or one that should be avoided? Looking at infills near central Edmonton and it seems you can get much more bang for your buck there vs Glenora, Crestwood, etc.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
25 Things Hiding in Sports Logos

I hang my head in shame. I always thought the "N" in the Nords logo was just a fancy weird looking N until I saw the igloo opening :oops:. I also always thought the old Brewers logo was just a catchers mitt. I never noticed the M and B in the logo until now. I also never noticed the "H" in the Whaler logo either. Triple shame.
I also never noticed the word "Eunichs" on the Edmonton Football team's helmets before. Makes sense now though.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
giphy.gif

Unrelated to anything going on with the board, I promise. :naughty:

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
So, I just parked in a flying j parking lot. I get in my spot and I look up in time to see a guy on the complete other side of the parking lot, his truck engine makes an explosion popping sound and a shit ton of smoke starts bellowing out from under his truck and hood.........his engine and truck caught on f***ing fire.

I see the guy jump out of his cab and minute later I can see the frame melting and a couple mins later the fire fighters show up and now there's smoke everywhere.

Other truckers are scrambling (ones parked near the truck on fire) to get the f*** away from the fire.

This has to be the craziest series of events I've ever witnessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad