OT: OT Thread Part 7: Where the Only Off Off Topic is Politics (Well Not Literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Post 1 of my exciting life.

Finally broke out my Egg Genie from 2008 that I bought at the Zeller's clearout. Basically, it's a hot plate that boils water until the water dries up. It does cook eggs, however, I was using extra large eggs that were somewhat runny when finished. I'll try it on large eggs and see what the results are.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Finally broke out my Egg Genie from 2008 that I bought at the Zeller's clearout. Basically, it's a hot plate that boils water until the water dries up. It does cook eggs, however, I was using extra large eggs that were somewhat runny when finished. I'll try it on large eggs and see what the results are.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Reactions: oilers'72

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton

I miss Zellers

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I went there a lot too, losing Sears really sucked too. Made shopping for mens clothing that much more of a piss off adventure when it becomes necessary.

Walmart has become my clothing store, at least for sweats and t-shirts. For some unknown reason, I had to go a store in Grande Prairie (when I lived there) to buy any 4XL shirts, and only in black, white and gray (with no pockets). Walmart has those in various colours with pockets.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I live in GP. There could be worst places to live like Hell or Toronto.

True. I'm now in Red Deer. I know that the size of both cities are comparable but it always seemed like GP was remote and there wasn't anywhere nearby to visit. Red Deer, even with the same amenities, is far from remote. Edmonton and Calgary are a 90 minute drive plus the small towns, especially to the north, are far more inviting and interesting.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
True. I'm now in Red Deer. I know that the size of both cities are comparable but it always seemed like GP was remote and there wasn't anywhere nearby to visit. Red Deer, even with the same amenities, is far from remote. Edmonton and Calgary are a 90 minute drive plus the small towns, especially to the north, are far more inviting and interesting.

Yeah, nobody is beating down doors screaming "Let's go to Beaverlodge/ Sexsmith"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad