North American Hockey Association - Trade Thread

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:devils and Quebec have completed a trade... hopefully commish doesn't shoot it down this time.

Yea man, relax. I was very apologetic that I felt bad that I had to turn down a trade that you completed.

I am looking at EVERY trade fairly, and trust me I didn't want Kovalchuk that bad anyways, that's why I didn't offer you one NHL player.

I try to be sincere when I apologized that a trade wouldn't be made then you come off and make that post, that really is pretty incredible. I am your friend and all but now that was pretty low.

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
Woaaah woaaaaaah there. I was just kidding boys! Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough and I can understand that it wasn't obvious I was kidding. I should've added an emoticon. My bad boys.

NYSF, you were very nice and empathetic during the Kovy deal, I hope it's all good

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Woaaah woaaaaaah there. I was just kidding boys! Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough and I can understand that it wasn't obvious I was kidding. I should've added an emoticon. My bad boys.

NYSF, you were very nice and empathetic during the Kovy deal, I hope it's all good

Yea, I guess for now it's good.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I will repeat:

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad