GYI0060062929_crop_450x500.jpg

To :wings
Cory Stillman, LW

To :panthers
Calle Jankrok, F
2nd 2011

bov

Nov 13, 2010
:stars are looking for a 2nd/3rd line winger and an upgrade to the bottom pairing. I will part with picks, bottom pair d-men, 4th line wingers or possibly a prospect. PM if interested.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
BREAKING NEWS

chrisphillips.jpg

Chris Phillips, lifetime Senator and former #1 overall pick, has agreed to waive his no-trade clause, being sent to the Red Wings, for what he hopes will be a long and fruitful playoff run. He also notes that the fact that Detroit is so close to his home helped him in the decision to waive.

In exchange, the Senators receive Detroit's first round pick last year (Riley Sheahan) as well as their first round pick in 2012. "I think it's safe to state at this point that we are completely committed to the rebuilding process," said Ottawa's GM. "We wish Chris all the best, and hope he will consider returning to the city that embraced him most of his career in the off-season... hypothetically. This isn't tampering. I swear."

Ottawa had allegedly received a lot of interest for Phillips from a few teams, and, though they had a deal worked out in principle with another team, Detroit's offer was too substantial to turn down. "We feel we're getting a real difference-maker in Riley Sheahan, and stockpiling 1st round picks is absolutely a goal of ours, which we feel we're accomplishing quite well."

Trade breakdown:

To :sens
Riley Sheahan
1st round 2012 (DET)

Chris Phillips​

johnnydollaz89*

Guys if your gonna come to me with an offer for Geno i want no less than two 2 6 forwards, your number 1 prospect and your 1st in 2011 and 1st in 2012 other then that dont bother

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Jeff Carter is still available for those teams looking for a #1 center. I am looking for at least 2 top 6 forwards, one of which should be younger with potential and already contributing at the NHL level.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
BREAKING NEWS

chrisphillips.jpg

Chris Phillips, lifetime Senator and former #1 overall pick, has agreed to waive his no-trade clause, being sent to the Red Wings, for what he hopes will be a long and fruitful playoff run. He also notes that the fact that Detroit is so close to his home helped him in the decision to waive.

In exchange, the Senators receive Detroit's first round pick last year (Riley Sheahan) as well as their first round pick in 2012. "I think it's safe to state at this point that we are completely committed to the rebuilding process," said Ottawa's GM. "We wish Chris all the best, and hope he will consider returning to the city that embraced him most of his career in the off-season... hypothetically. This isn't tampering. I swear."

Ottawa had allegedly received a lot of interest for Phillips from a few teams, and, though they had a deal worked out in principle with another team, Detroit's offer was too substantial to turn down. "We feel we're getting a real difference-maker in Riley Sheahan, and stockpiling 1st round picks is absolutely a goal of ours, which we feel we're accomplishing quite well."

Trade breakdown:

To :sens
Riley Sheahan
1st round 2012 (DET)

Chris Phillips​

:wings confirm

Press conference to come later. Still looking for one-two top six forwards.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
This game sucks. Everyone has way over-rated their players. I probably won't successfully pull off any more moves... so. wtv.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Give it time; people are still getting used to their post-draft rosters, figuring out what they need.

A lot of GM's need to update their rosters, including you. I'm thinking that would make the trading process somewhat easier.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:rangers

Still looking to acquire another top 6 forward.

Top prospects are available for the right guy.

Chris Drury, Alex Frolov, Vinny Prospal, Erik Christensen can all be had cheap.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Rangers Add Depth To Their System​

gerbe-n-get-080928-392.jpg

New York, N.Y. The Rangers have bolstered their minor league system today with the acquisition of LW Nathan Gerbe from Buffalo in exchange for verteran forward Vinny Prospal.

"With the uncertain status of Vinny Prospal this year, the Rangers felt that they needed to make a move now. Nathan gives up depth and can be a ready call up if one of our NHL players gets injured. We wish Vinny the best of luck in Buffalo and hope he is able to recover from his devastating knee injury," GM NYsportsfan said.

The Rangers also sent a conditional 4th round pick to Buffalo dependent on whether Prospal comes back this year.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Rangers swap forwards; add Nikolai Zherdev

spo0w%5B1%5D.jpg

The Sabres have acquired enigmatic RWer Nikolai Zherdev from the Philadelphia Flyers in exchange for RWer Drew Stafford and young Dman Chris Butler. GM Steve Mastro spoke to the media, explaining his motivation in this trade:

"We believe Mr. Zherdev has a ton of untapped abilities, and that he will fit into our system more so than Drew, who we wish the best of in Philly."

GMSM also acquired injured LW/C Vaclav Prospal from New York in exchange for Nathan Gerbe.

Mastro expressed vehemently that he was not done talking about potential deals yet. We will keep you tuned into that, as we come to an end here at TSN.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Jeff Carter is now off the block. I didn't like what I was seeing enough in proposals. You can still inquire about him, but he'll only be moved for the right deal.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
Rangers swap forwards; add Nikolai Zherdev

spo0w%5B1%5D.jpg

The Sabres have acquired enigmatic RWer Nikolai Zherdev from the Philadelphia Flyers in exchange for RWer Drew Stafford and young Dman Chris Butler. GM Steve Mastro spoke to the media, explaining his motivation in this trade:

"We believe Mr. Zherdev has a ton of untapped abilities, and that he will fit into our system more so than Drew, who we wish the best of in Philly."

GMSM also acquired injured LW/C Vaclav Prospal from New York in exchange for Nathan Gerbe.

Mastro expressed vehemently that he was not done talking about potential deals yet. We will keep you tuned into that, as we come to an end here at TSN.

The :flyers are happy to welcome Drew and Chris into the fold! Good luck in Buffalo Z.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->