North American Hockey Association - Trade Thread

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hartford has already made one deal, pending approval by the league.

We are also shopping Brad Boyes for either help on the wing or picks/prospects.

johnnydollaz89*

:pens Staal will be traded but dont come with a offer less than a top 6 forward, a top 3 prospect and a 1st round pick or we wont even consider your offer and

for Malkin 2 top 6 forwards, number 1 prospect, 1st round pick and 2nd round pick

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
Trade to Announce

To :cbj

Moller + Handzus + 5th round pick

To :kings

Nikita Filatov

This gives us great depth with getting Moller, and Handzus. The 5th round pick also helps. We didn't want to part ways with Filatov but it was worth it. We would like to thanks him for his services and welcome our new players.​

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Thanks for sending in the trades to me first, I just got home from work so that's why I wasn't on.

Let me just say before any trade can be completed it needs my approval. I just need to check over it to make sure no NTC's/NMC's are involved and also that the game is being kept realistic.

Thanks.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
There is a new trade

To :caps
Matt Moulson
Michael Halry

To :isles
Boyd Gordon
Cody Eakin
2011 2nd round pick

Roster to be update later

bov

Nov 13, 2010
:stars trade Matt Niskanen to :bolts in exchange for Radko Gudas and a 2nd round pick in the upcoming NHL entry draft.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
:stars trade Mike Ribeiro and a 5th round pick in the upcoming NHL entry draft to Hartford in exchange for Mike Fisher and Simon Gagne.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Avs looking to add a couple bottom 6 forwards to fill roster and would like to trade for a potential top 6 scorer. all prospects are available besides barrie and shattenkirk

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:rangers still seeking forward help.

Top prospects Chris Krieder, Evgeny Grachev, Carl Hagelin, Pavel Valentenko, Roman Horak can be moved depending on the return.

Also, Rangers are shopping Chris Drury, Erik Christensen, Vinny Prospal, and Alex Frolov. Seeking minimal return for these players.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:wild

Have received interest for Koivu, Burns, Barker and Havlat. I am not really looking to move Koivu, but its a possibility.

Kingjordan

Jun 29, 2008
Trade to Announce

To :cbj

Moller + Handzus + 5th round pick

To :kings

Nikita Filatov

This gives us great depth with getting Moller, and Handzus. The 5th round pick also helps. We didn't want to part ways with Filatov but it was worth it. We would like to thanks him for his services and welcome our new players.​

Confirm...

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:nashville is pleased to announce a trade with :canes

Nashville Gets:
Brandon Sutter
Zach Boychuk
Erik Cole
Bobby Sanguinetti
2011 2nd Round Pick

Carolina gets:
Ryan Suter
David Legwand (NTC waived)

Last edited:

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
Since NYSF is a massive jelly ********* who is just mad that he couldn't get Kovalchuk, KOVALCHUK IS OFF THE MARKET.

Still looking to improve my defense and goaltending and revamp the whole squad with young players. PM with offers.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
:stars trades Tom Wandell and a 6th round pick to :sabres in exchange for Paul Gaustad, a 2nd round pick, and a 7th round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->