North American Hockey Association - Trade Thread

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Acutally, I have changed my mind.

:rangers

Gaborik IS Available. Don't ask me what I am looking for. Send me your best offers. I am seeing what you guys determine is market value and while I probably won't trade him I am certainly going to start taking offers.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Acutally, I have changed my mind.

:rangers

Gaborik isn't available. Don't care what you're giving me, but send me your best offers for ***** and giggles. I am seeing what you guys determine is market value and while I won't trade him I am going to take offers.
Fixed.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
:nucks
Vancouver Makes Big Splash, Welcomes Daniel Alfredsson

sens_davesandford_getty.jpg

In what could possibly be the biggest deal of the deadline, The Vancouver Canucks Organization is proad to welcome Daniel Alfredsson, One of the NHL's elite since his rookie campaign of 1995-96. Also coming to Vancouver in the deal with the Ottawa Senators will be young forward Nick Foligno and Prospcet Jakob Silfverberg. Heading back to the Nations Capital will be promising young goaltender Cory Schneider, Veteran Defenseman Kevin Bieksa, prospect Taylor Ellington, and Vancouver's First Rounder in 2011.

bb_jaksilfverberg.jpg
106348762_crop_340x234.jpg

This was a very tough deal to decide on for the Vancouver Canucks. We are loosing a phenomenal young Goalie in Schneider, a solid defensive prospect in Ellington, and more depth on our Blue line in gone with Bieksa's departure. But this season is the time for the Canucks to make a run at the cup, and Daniel Alfredsson bring scoring and leadership to an already highly skilled group. Alfredsson is expected to line-up with his fellow Swedes Daniel and Henrik Sedin, forming what could be one of the best Line's in the NHL. Foligno is going to see time on either the Third or Forth line. Although we aren't very happy with dealing much of our future, the Stanley Cup is the ultimate goal, and it's now or never.​

:sens

The Ottawa Senators are pleased to confirm this trade. Though it was a gut-wrenching decision to let the face of the franchise for the past decade (and more) go, Daniel wanted a Stanley Cup ring and we felt Vancouver has the best chance to get him the trophy he so deserves. Losing a great gritty forward in Foligno and a finesse prospect in Silfverberg hurts, too, you have to give to get.

In return, the Senators welcome a highly-regarded puck moving defenseman in Kevin Bieksa, the likes of which we haven't seen since Wade Redden started sucking. No pressure, Kevin. Cory Schneider should push Robin Lehner, leaving us with in the very desirable position of having two top-ranked goaltenders in the system. Ellington will bolster our future defense corps, which already boasts elite prospects like Jared Cowen, Erik Karlsson and David Rundblad. As for the first round pick, well, they're always nice to have.

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
Quebec has acquired a big name defenseman from Toronto. Dion Phaneuf is now a member of the Nordiques. Leaving is defenseman Karl Alzner, forward Wojtek Wolski and our 2nd rounder this draft.

"We may have overpayed a little, but we feel the impact on the ice of Dion will be felt immediately."

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Robyn-Regehr.jpg

:stars Are very pleased to announce the acquisitions of Robyn Regehr and Matt Pelech in exchange for Patrik Nemeth, Phillip Larsen and a 3rd round pick in the 2011 NHL entry draft.

"We feel that Robyn's defensive play and veteran presence will hugely benefit our team in its pursuit of the Stanley Cup. In Matt Pelech,we receive a near NHL ready defenseman who will add size and physicality to our blueline down the road. We also would like to thank Phillip and Patrik for their hard work and progression within our organization, and we wish them all the best as they continue their careers."

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
Robyn-Regehr.jpg

:stars Are very pleased to announce the acquisitions of Robyn Regehr and Matt Pelech in exchange for Patrik Nemeth, Phillip Larsen and a 3rd round pick in the 2011 NHL entry draft.

"We feel that Robyn's defensive play and veteran presence will hugely benefit our team in its pursuit of the Stanley Cup. In Matt Pelech,we receive a near NHL ready defenseman who will add size and physicality to our blueline down the road. We also would like to thank Phillip and Patrik for their hard work and progression within our organization, and we wish them all the best as they continue their careers."

I would have offered much more :(

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
Quebec has acquired a big name defenseman from Toronto. Dion Phaneuf is now a member of the Nordiques. Leaving is defenseman Karl Alzner, forward Wojtek Wolski and our 2nd rounder this draft.

"We may have overpayed a little, but we feel the impact on the ice of Dion will be felt immediately."

****. I have Avery. I just forgot!

AlexMaz

May 28, 2009
Toronto

:leafs confirm this deal and we are thrilled with the return we got. We got a solid young NHL defensemen in Karl Alzner who will grow with fellow teammate Luke Schenn into becoming one of the leagues top shutdown pairs for years to come. We are also thrilled in bringing in highly talented Wojtek Wolski, he will be a huge addition to our top 6 and he will add another scoring threat to a forward group loaded with scorers. Both of these guys will be vital parts to the future of this hockey team. We also recieved a 2nd round pick which will also help the future.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Robyn-Regehr.jpg

:flames confirm.

We are pleased to welcome Philip and Patrik to the team. They will join a very solid future defense here in Calgary and although we would have liked to add a higher pick than a 3rd, it just wasn't in the cards. We wish the best to Robyn who served 10 seasons with the organization and young Matt Pelech who has a promising future ahead of him.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:nashville

Everyone is available except Shea Weber, Cody Franson, and Colin Wilson

Ryan Suter is available but it will take a lot to get him PM with offers only

Who is on the Block:
Tootoo
Legwand
Dumont

What I am looking to get:
Top 6 forwards
Young forward prospects

Last edited:

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
Columbus is looking for young forwards that are ready to start in the NHL. Everyone is on the block, except for Nash.

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
:coyotes

looking for young Nhl ready players and to add more grit to what looks like a soft lineup

Ed Jovanovski could be a peice for those who missed out on Regehr

Block

Ed Jovanovski
Lee Stempniak
Derek Morris

Prospect Viktor Tikhonov

Will listen to offers on Bryzgalov and even Doan but not looking to part with them unless something I really like presents itself.

Not Available

Yandle
OEL
Turris
Gormley
Boedker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad