North American Hockey Association - Trade Thread

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
:coyotes

phones are off for the night but the Yotes hope to make a spalsh into the trade market soon. send any offers

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
:sens

Mostly done, but very interested in trading Kovalev and Kuba for forward and defensive depth, respectively. Both would make solid acquisitions for playoff depth. You think you don't need them now, but how will you feel when, metaphorically, Drew Stafford goes down right before the playoffs? :sarcasm:

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
:sens

Mostly done, but very interested in trading Kovalev and Kuba for forward and defensive depth, respectively. Both would make solid acquisitions for playoff depth. You think you don't need them now, but how will you feel when, metaphorically, Drew Stafford goes down right before the playoffs? :sarcasm:

Aw, very funny. The injury report isn't even out on him yet! I now part of Kovalev and his terrible contract!

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Rangers Bolster Up For Playoff Push​

Niklas_Hagman.png

New York, N.Y. The Rangers continued to stack their front lines for a playoff push. The team added more depth today by acquiring talented winger Nicklas Hagman from the Calgary Flames. In order to acquire Nik, the Rangers had to part with young prospect Evgeny Grachev, and also a 3rd round pick in this years draft as well as a 2nd round pick in next years draft.

"We feel that even though this was a hefty price to pay that this will help us in the long run. We now have 4 very solid lines as well as a good defense. It was difficult to part with Evgeny, but with the emergence of Mats Zuccarello, and the recent acquisition of Nathan Gerbe we felt he was expendable," said Rangers GM NYsportsfan, "We think that Calgary will be a good environment for Engeny to grow as a player with many young kids and veterans alike. We would like to thank Calgary GM HTV for the quick and classy deals as well."

The Rangers are certainly making their presence felt here at the trade deadline. The new era of ownership under NYsportsfan has really started with a bang.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:rangers

Alex Frolov, Erik Christensen, and Derek Boogaard all can be had for next to nothing.

PM me if you're interested.

Also looking to pick up one more bottom pair d-man.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Meh whatever, I know I overpayed but if it's definitely a 1 year game I don't care :laugh:

I didn't realize it was that bad but what are you going to do, live and learn :(

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
In recent news. Quebec has acquired Marian Gaborik, Marc Staal and Henrik Lundqvist from the Rangers in return for a conditional 5th round pick, depending on whether NYSportsfan gives up all adpects of his team's future. :sarcasm:

But no, Quebec got Erik Christensen for a 4th rounder.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
In recent news. Quebec has acquired Marian Gaborik, Marc Staal and Henrik Lundqvist from the Rangers in return for a conditional 5th round pick, depending on whether NYSportsfan gives up all adpects of his team's future. :sarcasm:

But no, Quebec got Erik Christensen for a 4th rounder.

Confirm the Erik Christensen Deal ONLY :laugh:

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
So we changed the deal, I now take on Alex Frolov in replace of the 3rd round pick

Are you guys happy? :p:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad