North American Hockey Association - Trade Thread

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Lupul is also over payed which diminishes his value, and injury prone which also diminishes his value. Did you see what Simon Gagne got in the offseason? Lupul should not fetch much more in a trade.

I like it, I had the pieces to pay for him, and I really wanted him... I think its a fair trade overall, Not like Brodziak or Miettenen are super stars or anything. I had no intention of re-signing Miettenen, and now his cap is gone as well...

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:wild

lupul-joffrey-392-cp-080721.jpg

ACQUIRE LUPUL

Are proud to announce the arrival of Joffrey Lupul. His grit, and determined game play is just what our top line needs. The departure of Miettenen and Brodziak will hurt our lines a tad bit, but nothing a few signings or another trade won't fix! We wish them the best, as they start their new career in Anaheim.​

Final Trade

Antti Miettenen
Kyle Brodziak
2nd round pick

For

Joffrey Lupul

Um? Why was this trade never sent into me???

I was pretty clear ALL trades need to be sent into me first.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
:stars

Once again.

2nd round pick
Aaron Gagnon

for

_________

As long as a winger fills in the blank, I'll be happy to read any offers. I can also throw in a player like Adam Burish, Brandon Segal, Jeff Woywitka or Brian Sutherby if necessary.

I'm not looking for a superstar, but a serviceable 2nd/3rd linw winger would do the trick for me.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
andrei-kostitsyn-grtos-plan.jpg
123044-curtis-glencross.jpg

LOCK DOWN TWO WINGERS

Andrei Kostitsyn has been known as a streaky player, He seems under valued by many. We enthusiastically welcome him to our organization! His ability to play both wings will be a huge asset for our team. We hope he can jump right into a comfortable stride and say good bye to his streaky days. As for Glencross he is a great bottom 6 winger who will fill a much needed role. Possibly on a line with Clutterbuck, we expect a high energy, and explosive line quarter backed by veteran center John Madden.​

Final Trade

Andrei Kostitsyn
Curtis Glencross

For

1st Round Pick
Eric Nystrom

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
^ I like it for Minnesota.

He has so much depth already he can afford to lose it, shedding cap, and getting a stacking in a first rounder is nice for him. Andrei is an RFA, never know what hes going to say, and Glencross is a UFA an even more unpredictable outcome. As far as a playoff push goes, I love it for me. Future plans... Meh.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The Stars have likely acquired their 3rd line RW. This move has basically completed the Stars activity, but there are still some possibilities for some minor deals.

This being the case, if anybody wants to upgrade their backup situation, Raycroft is available.

I am also up for prospect swaps or deals for picks.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Big trade to announce

The Washington Capitals have aquired Christian Ehrhoff, as well as a 3rd in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, in exchange for John Erskine, Dmirtri Kugryshev, Dmitri Orlov, and a 2011 first round pick. It was a steep price to pay for a soon to be UFA, but we believe he could push us over the top. With our prospect depth, replacing the pick and two great prospects will not be too hard.

andrei-kostitsyn-grtos-plan.jpg
123044-curtis-glencross.jpg

LOCK DOWN TWO WINGERS

Andrei Kostitsyn has been known as a streaky player, He seems under valued by many. We enthusiastically welcome him to our organization! His ability to play both wings will be a huge asset for our team. We hope he can jump right into a comfortable stride and say good bye to his streaky days. As for Glencross he is a great bottom 6 winger who will fill a much needed role. Possibly on a line with Clutterbuck, we expect a high energy, and explosive line quarter backed by veteran center John Madden.​

Final Trade

Andrei Kostitsyn
Curtis Glencross

For

1st Round Pick
Eric Nystrom

Both confirmed.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
If anybody has interest in acquiring any of my player, my team is updated, so give me a shout! Looking for picks and good prospects!

bov

Nov 13, 2010
:stars have made two deals before 7

One was Tampa's 2nd and Adam Burish to :canes for Chad LaRose, Troy Bodie and a 6th.

The other was Jeff Woywitka, Brad Lukowich and Krys Barch to :flyers for Matt Walker, Jody Shelley, a 6th and a 7th.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska

One was Tampa's 2nd and Adam Burish to :canes for Chad LaRose, Troy Bodie and a 6th.

The other was Jeff Woywitka, Brad Lukowich and Krys Barch to :flyers for Matt Walker, Jody Shelley, a 6th and a 7th.

:flyers confirm this trade and are happy to get out underneath two horrible contracts.

Also, Brad Lukowich is currently not on the Stars roster and the Flyers will elect to keep him in the minors (not sure if his contract is two-way, but he'll stay in the AHL).

Last edited:

signor56

Aug 23, 2007

:canes confirm.

Oshie

Feb 9, 2010
Saskatoon
:cbj

Is looking for pick up some young NHL ready forwards in return for our 1st and 2nd round picks let us know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->