North American Hockey Association - Trade Thread

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
I'm sorry dude. My infatuation with Regehr got the better of me.

robyn-regehr.jpg

Why? He looks like an obsessed elf!

Pulp Fiction

RIP Wade Belak
Dec 28, 2009
Grabo's Pineapple
I have a good 4-5 solid offers for Kovy. If you want him, get your offer in quick, he'll most likely be gone by tonight.

Also, NYSF, why is the deadline on the 21st and not the actual NHL date?

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I have a good 4-5 solid offers for Kovy. If you want him, get your offer in quick, he'll most likely be gone by tonight.

Also, NYSF, why is the deadline on the 21st and not the actual NHL date?

The NHL trade deadline is over a month away (Feb 28th), this game should be over by then. That is waayyy to long away.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Yeah you did, but even still, why wouldn't just last until the end of the season?

And aren't we making it a keeper if it does well?

I don't think I will the time to run this game throughout the entire semester. I will have far too much to do. I should be able to run it for a month because the first couple of weeks shouldn't be so bad.

I'm not sure if we are going to make this a keeper league if it does well I'll have to decide when that time comes but right now I know for a fact that I won't be able to keep this game running for an entire semester. After the semester is over that may be a different story however.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:hawks

Looking to add more depth, and a legit starting goalie. Players on the Block include Patrick Sharp, Nik Hjalmarsson, Jeremy Morin and our 1 st round pick.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:wild
brewer_eric_display_image.jpg
FIRST OF MANY

To :blues
Greg Zanon
Chuck Kobasew
2nd on condition Brewer re-signs.

To :wild
Eric Brewer

With Zanon and Kobasew becoming free agents, we felt they were not greatly needed for the playoff push. He will help bolster our defensive game, and help the teams PK. He will be assigned Assistant Captain.

Speculation has it that one of Burns or Barker may be shipped out with the recent acquisition of Brewer...

:blues confirm.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:ducks

Don't inquire about Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan, Fowler or Hiller.

Visnovsky, Blake, Lupul, Sbisa, Mara, Sutton, McElhinney are available for varying prices.

All picks and prospects are also available for the right deal.

Ideally looking for a younger #1 defenceman, and a 2nd pairing defenceman, while also aquiring a 2nd line center.

johnnydollaz89*

:pens Staal can be traded but expect to pay BIG TIME for him also it will take ALOT to land one of either Malkin or Letang

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:sharks

Needs:

Top 6 RW's
Top 4 D-men

On the block:

Thornton (maybe) send in your best
Niemi
Nittymaki
Everyone else not named (Heatley, Clowe, Couture, Pavelski, Murray, Boyle)

Kingjordan

Jun 29, 2008
:kings

Looking to add some soring....

Not Available:

Doughty
Kopitar

Others can be had some cost more than other..

PM offers

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
:sens

Looking to ship out Filip Kuba and Alex Kovalev. Asking price is a 3rd round pick each, but will probably be taking offers for a week or so. Great depth players for that long playoff run!

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:habs

A deal has recently fallen through, so we are once again looking for a top 4 D, and a top 6 winger.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
Still getting offers for Suter. He will most likely be gone within the next couple of days. Get your offers in.

Best offer:Top 6 forward 2 top prospects plus a 2nd

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad