OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread IX - Let's Go Bowling! (Two-Minute Tommy Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
I love PJ and everything he's done for this program and team, but I think he goes to the Andy Reid school of clock management. Today was far from the first time he's needlessly burned timeouts.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Clock management should be one of the easiest parts of coaching, I don't see why so many coaches struggle with it.

A lot of clock management decisions should be automatic.

Too many times Morgan was having to gesture at the sideline for plays with less than 10 on the play clock. The coaches cost the game because of that type of thing.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Probably drop down to the 10-15 range, though they still have a better resumé than Oregon and Utah who each also have one loss and neither have a win as good as ours.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Iowa was ranked 20 and had 3 losses. Will be interesting to see how far the Gophers drop.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
What the hell is going on with the Vikings? I just checked in and it's 17-0 Broncos... Cousins is 7/8 for 31 yards. Such a weird stat line. 4.43 yards per catch.

Nothing good going on.

Team making mistake after mistake, terrible timing on penalties and all this nonsense. Kirk in panic mode where he feels pressure no matter the situation. Just had a free play and instead of taking a shot, he checked it down to the full back for a one yard gain.

We just got a penalty on 4th and 4 on a FG for lining up on the center and he literally never touches the center or is even near him. Edit- They called it back.

So nothing good.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Don't forget about the offsides where Cousins decides to throw a 2 yard screen pass instead of taking a shot.

I turned the game off. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad