OT: NFL 2019

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Agree with Davis Sanchez. The Rams need to move on from Jared Goof. A team with an excellent defence is likely going to miss the playoffs because of shitty play at the QB position.

Reactions: lakai17

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Refs didn’t help them today either. But they looked like they were already thinking about next week with that big lead.
Ya the refs were a joke. The steeler that kicked Kenny Moore in the head and Kenny Moore was flagged, lmao comical.... unfortunately they beat themselves though and even with a win next week they need help. Ugh, hard to believe an 11-5 team can miss playoffs and a 7-9 team (cowboys or Washington) can make playoffs. Makes me so mad.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I don't know if the Cowboys can hang on to all 3 of Gallup, Cooper and Lamb but they are all exciting receivers.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
My Washington Redskins uhhh Football team looks like they are going to limp into the playoffs at 7-9.

Such a weird season. Haskins was the 15th overall pick in the draft last season and has been outplayed by the second and third string quarterback this season. They signed Taylor Heinicke to the practice squad earlier this month and he outplayed Haskins, so now the fourth string quarterback has out played him. Plus Haskins got that covid violation ticket which everyone is pissed off about.

They announced recently they are going to play 2021 without a name.

There have been some good things this season. They have Ron Rivera as coach. Alex Smith's comeback has been incredible to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Agree with Davis Sanchez. The Rams need to move on from Jared Goof. A team with an excellent defence is likely going to miss the playoffs because of shitty play at the QB position.

never been impressed with Goff the last two seasons.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
What will the Jets do with James Morgan? Probably hold onto him now as they're out of the Lawrence sweepstakes?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
My Washington Redskins uhhh Football team looks like they are going to limp into the playoffs at 7-9.

Such a weird season. Haskins was the 15th overall pick in the draft last season and has been outplayed by the second and third string quarterback this season. They signed Taylor Heinicke to the practice squad earlier this month and he outplayed Haskins, so now the fourth string quarterback has out played him. Plus Haskins got that covid violation ticket which everyone is pissed off about.

They announced recently they are going to play 2021 without a name.

There have been some good things this season. They have Ron Rivera as coach. Alex Smith's comeback has been incredible to watch.

Not so fast, sonny!:D Your team needs to beat Philly first before you can declare playoffs. And if Alex Smith doesn't play, it's going to be tough to score against a team that will be loosey goosey, and has a pretty decent rookie QB at the helm.
And if Washington stumbles, I like my Cowboys chances to get in.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Kansas City still must be considered the odds on favourite for the SB, but look out for that Allentrain from Buffaloville.

Haven't looked forward to the NFL playoffs this much for a long, long time. There are some very good teams that are not even going to make it, and a bunch of others will be matched up against each other early on.

Going to say KC/Buffalo in the AFC and Green Bay/New Orleans in the NFC. But if they get knocked out by anyone of Tennesee/Cleveland/Steelers/Ravens/Seahawks, there will still be a great team getting there.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Kansas City still must be considered the odds on favourite for the SB, but look out for that Allentrain from Buffaloville.

Haven't looked forward to the NFL playoffs this much for a long, long time. There are some very good teams that are not even going to make it, and a bunch of others will be matched up against each other early on.

Going to say KC/Buffalo in the AFC and Green Bay/New Orleans in the NFC. But if they get knocked out by anyone of Tennesee/Cleveland/Steelers/Ravens/Seahawks, there will still be a great team getting there.

Gonna be a bit more interesting this year with the extra wild card team and the one less div winner that has the bye week. Agree on your top four, and the other five you mentioned have all had their ups and downs. Some weeks look like world beaters, and then other weeks like garbage. Ravens seem to be heating up at just the right time, and would be my darkhorse pick.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Gonna be a bit more interesting this year with the extra wild card team and the one less div winner that has the bye week. Agree on your top four, and the other five you mentioned have all had their ups and downs. Some weeks look like world beaters, and then other weeks like garbage. Ravens seem to be heating up at just the right time, and would be my darkhorse pick.
I didn't mention the Bucs, but probably should have. Seems like the Brady Bunch are heating up at just the right time. They could be a dark horse as well.

Reactions: TB12

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Not directly NFL per se, but Ohio State is throwing a beatdown on Clemson. 49-28 in the 4th.
Yah, I couldn't believe that. Ohio State is a good team (7-0 now), but I really thought it would be Clemson and 'Bama in the final. Lawrence never had his finest game, and I suspect any chance of the Heisman went out the window with this game.(not sure if they continue to vote during playoffs)

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Pretty good day so far, some observations...

Love the way the Bills always push forward, swashbuckling team if I've ever seen one. Could have just run out the clock after racking up a big lead against the Dolphins and playing their backups, but continued with the game plan and spanked them. And, so glad to see the Fish get blown out and miss the playoffs.:D

Karma came back and bit the Steelers today a bit. After getting several gratuitous calls last weekend, the other team caught a break today. Mason Rudolph was clobbered in the head while throwing an interception and no call. Glad to see the Brownies in the playoffs finally, but I think they'll need a lot more breaks to go farther.

Dallas/Giants a matchup of two of the least athletic QB's in the league, and a shittily played game as a result, as you would expect. LOL, Andy Dalton.

Lastly, nice to see a mention of Chris Streveler playing in the CFL. And the clown blew it by saying after he threw an interception, "you can get away with lofting one up the middle in the CFL, but this is the NFL, and they'll make you pay." f*** off. In ANY league you can't make a pass like that, and even more likely in the CFL with the extra man. As well, considering Streveler wasn't even the starting QB in the CFL, and more like a running option at QB.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
What a mess in the 4th quarter of SNF. Eagles clearly tanking, wanting to move up from 9th to 6th in the draft. Pretty embarrassing even to watch. Giants players and fans are just livid, and rightfully so.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
shameless tanking by the Eagles...I'm wondering if Pederson is done in Philly and said "f*** it"

I'm glad the Giants win over my Cowboys was meaningless though lol

The announced that he's back next year. Boy's fans certainly feeling better tonight. Until they wake up tomorrow and realize their team still sucks. ;)

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Pretty good day so far, some observations...

Love the way the Bills always push forward, swashbuckling team if I've ever seen one. Could have just run out the clock after racking up a big lead against the Dolphins and playing their backups, but continued with the game plan and spanked them. And, so glad to see the Fish get blown out and miss the playoffs.:D

Karma came back and bit the Steelers today a bit. After getting several gratuitous calls last weekend, the other team caught a break today. Mason Rudolph was clobbered in the head while throwing an interception and no call. Glad to see the Brownies in the playoffs finally, but I think they'll need a lot more breaks to go farther.

Dallas/Giants a matchup of two of the least athletic QB's in the league, and a shittily played game as a result, as you would expect. LOL, Andy Dalton.

Lastly, nice to see a mention of Chris Streveler playing in the CFL. And the clown blew it by saying after he threw an interception, "you can get away with lofting one up the middle in the CFL, but this is the NFL, and they'll make you pay." f*** off. In ANY league you can't make a pass like that, and even more likely in the CFL with the extra man. As well, considering Streveler wasn't even the starting QB in the CFL, and more like a running option at QB.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
What a mess in the 4th quarter of SNF. Eagles clearly tanking, wanting to move up from 9th to 6th in the draft. Pretty embarrassing even to watch. Giants players and fans are just livid, and rightfully so.
Maybe Giants fans wouldn't be so pissed off if their team had won some earlier games and not put themselves in the situation of having to depend on other teams to help them out.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Maybe Giants fans wouldn't be so pissed off if their team had won some earlier games and not put themselves in the situation of having to depend on other teams to help them out.

If the ‘Boys hadn’t shit the bed yesterday, I think your answer might be different. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad