OT: NFL 2019

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Amazingly, my Cowboys are still in the hunt for a division title.:laugh:
I'm not sure whether to be astounded or embarrassed, or maybe both.

Reactions: Faelko

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
All things considered I'd think he should've won more.

Agreed. Only guess is the value is weighted more towards picking which week vs the actual strength of the competition in any given week. Not to mention, I don’t know that many people had the Rams much better than a 9-7 team based on the previous season (which oddly enough they could still finish 9-7).

Either way, that’s a nice win for that guy. It’s crazy the variety of bets you can make these days.

Reactions: joestevens29

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I have to say watching bengal fans cheer against the Steelers gave me goose bumps. Even the defence was waving their hands up getting the fans going.

I miss fans and really shows you what loud fans bring to the game.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I have to say watching bengal fans cheer against the Steelers gave me goose bumps. Even the defence was waving their hands up getting the fans going.

I miss fans and really shows you what loud fans bring to the game.
Those were actually cardboard cutouts with strings to move the mouths and arms.:D

Reactions: NoSavesFromKosko

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Alvin Kamara's having himself a game. Wow, running out of fingers to show to the camera for the TD count.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
What an absolutely crazy last 3-4 minutes of the Dolphins-Raiders game. Fitzpatrick with a throw of the year candidate.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
What an absolutely crazy last 3-4 minutes of the Dolphins-Raiders game. Fitzpatrick with a throw of the year candidate.

I have a buddy who gambles pretty hard on NFL games. Wins way more than he loses as he's won close to $10K alone this month (he sends me brag texts lol). He did a parlay on the 3 games yesterday and was 4 minutes from winning another $1200 or so when all hell broke loose :laugh:. He didn't lose much (to him anyways) maybe $200 bucks or so. Those texts messages got hilarious quite rapidly from "I got this" to "Wtf is happening????" :biglaugh:.

*I'm not laughing at him, just the situation.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Man, I know the Chiefs are a great team, but wow, everything is going their way this year. Every time their opponent has a chance to finish them, inexplicably they gag. Today, another shining example with the Falcons kicker missing an easy field goal to at least tie the game with 9 seconds left.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
And in another in a long list of QB's that have great career stat but always gag during the big games, Philip Rivers showed why he'll always be 2nd rate. In one of the biggest chokes this year, the Colts had the Steelers down big time, and completely befuddled. At least until Frank Reich decided to pretend he had a 40 point lead with 10 minutes left. Instead, there was a whole half left, and he was completely outcoached by Tomlin. Speaking of Tomlin, the refs will be looking for their payout after all the iffy pass interference calls his team got in the 2nd half.

I normally like Indy, but I hate teams that can't get it together and choke badly. They don't deserve to make the playoffs after this game, and Rivers needs to cement himself as a career high statistical gag artist.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Browns choked today as well.

These last couple weeks should show the pretenders from the contenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad