OT: NFL 2019

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Lamar Jackson is taking the league by storm. It's like a Draisatl level of domination going on.

More like McDavid tbh. The leg and hand speed is generational, and unlike Vick (Taylor Hall), this guy actually has football IQ.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hard to believe 31 other teams and 3 other quarterbacks were taken before him.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Jeezus Jerry, do the compassionate thing and put Garret out of his misery and start over.

Rusoilers

Дмитрий Самуроков 38
Oct 9, 2019
Siberia
American football...well it's an interesting sport. Almost nobody here knows any of it. Normal football, then hockey, then tennis, then basketball. But I have watched a few games. To me my biggest annoyance is so many commercials, and so much time in between a play. But I also don't get the scoring system why one touchdown is worth 6 points specifically. But I enjoy it because you many different athletes on one team. Big strong to guard a football and on the other side. Fast and what's the word in English I can't remember to be catching and running a ball. And 2 guys whose job is to kick the ball but it's one very important position. I will have to watch some more game to pick my team.

Last edited:

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Wild Card weekend today and tomorrow...

7-0 Buffalo over Houston on the road right now. Titans and Pats play later today.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm not even a Bills fan, but this is worse than watching the Oilers.

Two great plays and then a completely boneheaded play that erases those two plays and sets them back even further. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I'm not even a Bills fan, but this is worse than watching the Oilers.

Two great plays and then a completely boneheaded play that erases those two plays and sets them back even further. Rinse and repeat.

Being a Bills fan in the playoffs is like watching the Steve Smith own goal over and over again.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’d love for this to be the end of the Pats dynasty but something tells me the Titans just blew it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->