OT: NFL 2019

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Watching the Bears gas a 10 point lead to the Lions in the final minutes of the fourth quarter. I laugh my ass off every time I see a defensive coordinator switch to a prevent defence when the other team isn’t doing anything offensively and it ends up costing them the game.

Reactions: joestevens29

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Holy shit, the Cowboys are bad. Ravens ran through them like a hot knife through butter. At this rate, I think the Jets might turn out to be the only worse team in the league. What a terrible organization, all run by Mr. Moneybags/Control Freak, who can't hire proper people and then keep his stupid hands off the of the team.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Holy shit, the Cowboys are bad. Ravens ran through them like a hot knife through butter. At this rate, I think the Jets might turn out to be the only worse team in the league. What a terrible organization, all run by Mr. Moneybags/Control Freak, who can't hire proper people and then keep his stupid hands off the of the team.
I don't even know if Jerry Jones dying saves the franchise. His kids are already very high up in the franchise.

Not unless they are yes men right now.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I don't even know if Jerry Jones dying saves the franchise. His kids are already very high up in the franchise.

Not unless they are yes men right now.
I have faith. Rocky Worth came in to save the Blackhawks after his old man ran them into the ground, so there might be hope.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
New Orleans badly needs Drew Brees to get better in a hurry. Hill is not nearly an answer. He's been fortunate so far, having matchups against a QB that played his first NFL game (today), and another game where all the QBs were off the roster from a pretty bad team to begin with, and New Orleans has arguably the best defence in the NFL.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Likely the end of the road for him in the NFL

I've always wondered why more CFL kickers don't get a shot down south. Some guys are just money, like what's his nuts who kicked for the Stamps and rarely ever missed. Hated that guy just because he was a Stamp and was pretty much automatic from anywhere at any point in the game but I think he could have bolted for the NFL easily.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Did anyone hear Cris Collinsworth on SNF this past weekend? :laugh:

The chopper crew were filming an overhead shot of Niagra Falls. On live TV he said he had no idea Toronto was so close to the border (Niagra Falls City was in the background). The PBP guy then says "Well Toronto is about 100 miles north of here."

:biglaugh:

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Yup, great game last night. Lot's of excellent QB's in the league now, seems most teams have a pretty good one. The old guard (Brady, Brees, Rodgers) still playing at a very high level, and guys from the draft 2-3 years ago (Mayfield, Allen) now coming into their own, and the first year guys (Herbert, Burrows) showing all kinds of potential. I expect a lot more shootouts in the future.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Did anyone hear Cris Collinsworth on SNF this past weekend? :laugh:

The chopper crew were filming an overhead shot of Niagra Falls. On live TV he said he had no idea Toronto was so close to the border (Niagra Falls City was in the background). The PBP guy then says "Well Toronto is about 100 miles north of here."

:biglaugh:
Speaking of Chris Collinsworth, I thought I heard him talking through the broadcast, and then near the end, it showed the guy talking, and it looked like he dropped 30 years. Just googled, and his son Jac, is into the broadcast game as well. And wow, he sounded exactly like the old man. NBC is in good hands. Wonder if Al Michaels has a broadcasting son?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Speaking of Chris Collinsworth, I thought I heard him talking through the broadcast, and then near the end, it showed the guy talking, and it looked like he dropped 30 years. Just googled, and his son Jac, is into the broadcast game as well. And wow, he sounded exactly like the old man. NBC is in good hands. Wonder if Al Michaels has a broadcasting son?

He does but in doing some quick 'net sleuthing, he works on the other side of the camera producing tv shows.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Lmao at the Rams. They cost me a ton of money today, but I guess it’s worth the laughs???

How do the Jets put up 23 against that D?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad