Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
tnksargm93471.jpg

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
That Kluber card looks fun to play against
He's not that bad because he doesn't have crazy velocity. Sits like 92-93, which is hittable. Much rather face him than Cabrera or even Corbin Burns POTM. Those cards eat me alive. I won the first two games I played against Kluber.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I think at this point they need to do something about the balance between pitching and hitting.

Either nerf pitching speeds a bit or reduce the ability of pinpoint pitching to dot every corner on every pitch. I absolutely love the show's gameplay offline (I can confidently hit on hall of fame against the CPU) but online it just feels way more unfair with the bump in speeds and every pitcher being a god

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I think at this point they need to do something about the balance between pitching and hitting.

Either nerf pitching speeds a bit or reduce the ability of pinpoint pitching to dot every corner on every pitch. I absolutely love the show's gameplay offline (I can confidently hit on hall of fame against the CPU) but online it just feels way more unfair with the bump in speeds and every pitcher being a god
Also doesn't help if you don't have great internet connection. Mine is decent, but some games I swear the ball is past me before I even can tell it's a fastball lol.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Internet isn't the problem in my case. Isn't my TV either since I bought one of those swanky LG OLEDs that have like 6 ms of input lag.

I know a buddy of mine who's like an 800 level player got fed up and put the game down for a bit after seeing nothing but Crochet/Cabrera on the mound every game

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Internet isn't the problem in my case. Isn't my TV either since I bought one of those swanky LG OLEDs that have like 6 ms of input lag.

I know a buddy of mine who's like an 800 level player got fed up and put the game down for a bit after seeing nothing but Crochet/Cabrera on the mound every game
I have an LG OLED as well, shit is sweet lol

Yeah, I agree though pitching is OP right now.

Started using Groshans and Semien doing the TA conquests, I rake with Groshans even on HOF. Really liking his swing. Semien I'm not sure about yet.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Almost done with the USA map. Once I finish that I will have most of the prospects needed for MO. Once I reach the 3rd inning pack, I will take Eck and then can unlock MO.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I like that Mo is pretty attainable. Most of those cards sans the signature collection can just be gotten by playing the game.

Probably just wait for that Baines (which actually doesn't look like a bad card) to drop in price a bit and then pounce.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I like that Mo is pretty attainable. Most of those cards sans the signature collection can just be gotten by playing the game.

Probably just wait for that Baines (which actually doesn't look like a bad card) to drop in price a bit and then pounce.
Weren't you waiting for Eck? You only need 2 and now that you have Papi, only those 2 would be needed.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Weren't you waiting for Eck? You only need 2 and now that you have Papi, only those 2 would be needed.

That's a good point. I wanted Glaus initially but with Chipper in the fold now I don't think I actually have a spot for him.

Grabbing Eck would give me another good bullpen arm plus the easy Mo voucher so that might actually be the way to go

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Oh cool. Not like I spent a little bit to get me over the hump yesterday for the live series collection or anything like that.

I'm not mad, you're mad.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
lmao 20 k game with Oswalt.

His Oswalt only had 10 :sarcasm:

This is ridiculous. You can't even take pitches anywhere remotely near the zone because even somebody with opposing thumbs can nail the input, put it right on the line and get it to go for a strike...

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I played against the best person I've ever played against last night. He had over .500 BA with basically his whole team, must have been starting a new account because he had no business being in the 500s with me lol. I've never seen someone be all over every pitch I threw, couldn't miss a bat to save my life. It was crazy honestly.

Lost 10-4 he had 20 hits lol

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I played against the best person I've ever played against last night. He had over .500 BA with basically his whole team, must have been starting a new account because he had no business being in the 500s with me lol. I've never seen someone be all over every pitch I threw, couldn't miss a bat to save my life. It was crazy honestly.

Lost 10-4 he had 20 hits lol
lmao, sounds like one of my first losses this year too. My pitcher stats that game...

PitcherIPHRERBBSOERA
Hershiser (L)4.01610100122.000
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
So apparently the elite series 2 controller comes with the ability to manually tighten or loosen the control sticks. I somehow took months to figure this out.

Definitely going to try tinkering with this and how you can adjust the settings for the stick in an app as well. Maybe that'll be the magic bullet to help against PCI pull down lol

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
So apparently the elite series 2 controller comes with the ability to manually tighten or loosen the control sticks. I somehow took months to figure this out.

Definitely going to try tinkering with this and how you can adjust the settings for the stick in an app as well. Maybe that'll be the magic bullet to help against PCI pull down lol
I thought about getting that controller for that reason but kept hearing stories of them not lasting very long. How long have you had yours? Any issues?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I thought about getting that controller for that reason but kept hearing stories of them not lasting very long. How long have you had yours? Any issues?

I've had my series 2 for a few months. No issues outside of the left bumper will occasionally register one button press as multiple but it only seems to do that when I'm putting in my PIN.

It's a great controller and due to a lawsuit you get a one year warranty on it as opposed to the 90 days the series 1 had so I would def recommend it. Worst case scenario for me is if it gets worse I'm sending it in to get repaired right at the end of the warranty lol.

The series one elite controllers are however, complete garbage. Had two. Bought one for myself and it crapped out within a couple months. Got another one as a gift and that one developed stick drift within a month

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad