Series Discussion: (M1) Washington Capitals vs (WC1) Carolina Hurricanes, Category 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I must say I do not have a good feeling about tomorrow. Prove me wrong Caps. My hangover at work today was my penance.

The none Caps fan gamblers feel good. The line shifted from -135 to -155 when the lines opened today.

It means little seeing how many huge upsets have happened this postseason

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I must say I do not have a good feeling about tomorrow. Prove me wrong Caps. My hangover at work today was my penance.
I don’t either. I didn’t in game 5 though, so what do I know? Has an eerie feeling though. Carolina broke the “team that scores first wins” pattern, feels like the next pattern could be home team. Feels like Carolina has been a lot closer to breaking through on our ice than vice versa.

Reactions: DrewGl

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Predictions tomorrow:

Canes get first goal off of a deflection. Caps regroup and tie it on the PP with JC74 point shot. Next on the docket is bottom 6 goal for the Caps 2-1, going to predict DSP goal. Hagelin break away to put the Caps up 3-1. Lars Eller empty-netter, Caps win 4-1.

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
The Caps won three games with only three players showing up to play. That's impressive.
I like your optimism, but I doubt other players didn't try at all, it's something else.
Because the Caps are definitely not adapting to missing key pieces.
Yes, that's a better theory. Seems Caps are very talented only when chemistry is there, when not, they're not better than Oilers.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I like your optimism, but I doubt other players didn't try at all, it's something else.

Yes, that's a better theory. Seems Caps are very talented only when chemistry is there, when not, they're not better than Oilers.
Oh FFS! LOL! Do you see the Oilers playing any hockey right now? Whatever. Enjoy your misery. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad