LetsGoWings.com down?

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
RWC and LGW were my staples as an overseas fan...only discoverd HF had a forum after the main site content dropped off. The founder of my favourite football (soccer!) forum died of cancer young too, and it was kept alive in his memory for another decade or so but has finally passed on like its founder. The lack of a reliable football forum led me to setting up a podcast (now over 4 years old).

NC Wings Phan

LGW: gcom007
May 2, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Why do most LGW members like yourself have a different 'handle' here at HF Boards?

You guys hiding from sumthin?

I don’t even remember why I made my name almost 17 years ago, so I don’t really do it any more. This name represents where I live now, my team, and my Phish Phandom. I added the gcom007 in the profile thing or whatever for easy identification though at least. But f*** a duck, LGW down for a GDT right as the streak is beginning. Highly annoying.

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
Damn I haven’t been back on that site for awhile. Gonna sign back in when it’s back up. Gotta stir up LeftWinger, it’s been awhile since I got him riled up.

marcaractac

Aug 28, 2019
I don’t even remember why I made my name almost 17 years ago, so I don’t really do it any more. This name represents where I live now, my team, and my Phish Phandom. I added the gcom007 in the profile thing or whatever for easy identification though at least. But **** a duck, LGW down for a GDT right as the streak is beginning. Highly annoying.

The Wings are basically undefeated this season while LGW is down. It's when it went back up the last time the losing streak started

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
Do you like discussing hockey? But prefer that every thread is hijacked by posters who are obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and Wrestlemania? Then come on down to LGW, where every thread somehow devolves into a man with a Goku avatar telling you that Randy Savage would totally destroy Roman Reigns (he wouldn't).

But seriously, all the posters were lazy and the threads sucked.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Do you like discussing hockey? But prefer that every thread is hijacked by posters who are obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and Wrestlemania? Then come on down to LGW, where every thread somehow devolves into a man with a Goku avatar telling you that Randy Savage would totally destroy Roman Reigns (he wouldn't).

But seriously, all the posters were lazy and the threads sucked.
source.gif

Reactions: ChrisReevesLegs

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
Can you get permission from the mods to make a separate but equal LGW GDT for us refugees? The HYPE must flow

I'm assuming LGW.com will be back up soon enough. No good reason to believe it won't. (Unless y'all know something I don't. Which is entirely possible.)

kliq

Dec 17, 2017

Did we talk about this on LGW? ****ing dope. Stevie Y is the man.

There is a thread on here about it, but I don't think anyone actually watched the video. Most seemed to take his comments seriously, didnt realize it was a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad