LetsGoWings.com down?

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
It seemed like the activity had fallen off significantly the last few years, so I wouldn't be too shocked. I am sure it took a lot of effort.

Reactions: Konnan511

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Yah I noticed that. But holy crap, you're alive?

in the e-flesh! I stay mostly confined to the entertainment section here. I moved back to the west coast a few years ago so now with them in the Eastern Conf all the games start when I am at work. I unfortunately don't catch many games live.

Reactions: Konnan511

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
I would imagine many there will join up here (if they haven't already) if the site is down for any substantial amount of time.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
We were getting a heavy influx of spam accounts registering multiple times a day, I know Jedi and I were cleaning up a lot of it the past couple weeks. Maybe Matt temporarily closed it to halt that activity. It's just an assumption.

The last time the site went offline, it was for about a week unfortunately.

Matt also does maintenance before the beginning of preseason, he has every year, but will normally announce it before doing so.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Kind of odd he'd pull the plug like that without an announcement of some kind. That's how you ruin a forum. I am a member over there, but haven't visited since like 2006. I think I signed up around 2000/01.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Kind of odd he'd pull the plug like that without an announcement of some kind. That's how you ruin a forum. I am a member over there, but haven't visited since like 2006. I think I signed up around 2000/01.

I have a feeling its a tech issue, same thing happened last year for about a week. I imagine it will be back up and running. Hope so, its like a dysfunctional family over there.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
1239-jpg-1.jpg

Reactions: kliq

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Damn I was a regular on that site for many years in the 00's. Slowly became more active on here as I transitioned from student to taxpayer. But the craziness on letsgowings was a blast in its heyday (i.e. when we were the crown jewel of NHL hockey).

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Does he have a LGW twitter he uses?

Sorry, I missed this the first time around. No clue, @MabusIncarnate would be the person to contact him. I don't know Matt personally. I signed up in 2010/11 and wasn't really active until 2014, at that point he stopped posting for the most part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->