LetsGoWings.com down?

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
I'm assuming LGW.com will be back up soon enough. No good reason to believe it won't. (Unless y'all know something I don't. Which is entirely possible.)
I heard that LGW has become a place where some guy with five different accounts posts with some other guy named Dabura. Why would you want to go back there?

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
a12.jpg
LOL Feels bad man. It's less work though having to just post and not screen you meddling hooligans during the game.

Reactions: ChrisReevesLegs

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I heard that LGW has become a place where some guy with five different accounts posts with some other guy named Dabura. Why would you want to go back there?
I still feel somewhat guilty after someone got me a VIP slot years back right as I stopped posting there regularly.

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
Dabs = Changes name to conventional HFboards name. Changes avatar to conventional Wings pic. Blends in, and generally works hard to build a better life in his new home.

Everyone else = Traditional avatar from our homeland. Still going by old foreign name. Generally refuses to assimilate, and sends money overseas to terrorists.

Site STILL down. What's the timeline here? Monday to Saturday at this point? I think the longest it has ever been down is one full week. We're pulling up on that fast. I wanna be hopeful, but the fact that this has happened like 3 times now in the last 2 months is a pretty bad sign. I doubt Matt has any interest in truly updating the site during this dead wings era, and with this trend we may expect to be here more than we think. Feel bad about not making that discord I promised to last week. Will make as soon as everything's back up I swear!

Reactions: Tirekicker

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
Dabs = Changes name to conventional HFboards name. Changes avatar to conventional Wings pic. Blends in, and generally works hard to build a better life in his new home.

Everyone else = Traditional avatar from our homeland. Still going by old foreign name. Generally refuses to assimilate, and sends money overseas to terrorists.

Site STILL down. What's the timeline here? Monday to Saturday at this point? I think the longest it has ever been down is one full week. We're pulling up on that fast. I wanna be hopeful, but the fact that this has happened like 3 times now in the last 2 months is a pretty bad sign. I doubt Matt has any interest in truly updating the site during this dead wings era, and with this trend we may expect to be here more than we think. Feel bad about not making that discord I promised to last week. Will make as soon as everything's back up I swear!

I'm gonna be pretty gutted if this is indeed the end. I've been LGWing on and off since 2004. That's half my life and all of my adult life.

I definitely think we should all figure out a plan for staying in touch and such. Discord is one possibility.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Do you like discussing hockey? But prefer that every thread is hijacked by posters who are obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and Wrestlemania? Then come on down to LGW, where every thread somehow devolves into a man with a Goku avatar telling you that Randy Savage would totally destroy Roman Reigns (he wouldn't).

But seriously, all the posters were lazy and the threads sucked.
It didn't used to be, but yeah it went downhill the last handful of years.

Fewer people talking hockey more people screwing around, which is fine but not why I go to a hockey forum.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
It didn't used to be, but yeah it went downhill the last handful of years.

Fewer people talking hockey more people screwing around, which is fine but not why I go to a hockey forum.

I was the one with the goku avatar and I assure you I never talked about randy savage

marcaractac

Aug 28, 2019

If LGW ever goes down for good, I could whip up a replacement if need be. In all honestly, I've been considering doing so as a for fun project so I have something on hand to launch just in case. I'd just need someone with photoshop skills to assist.

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

Bruise Bros Vol 2

Nov 19, 2019
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this thread. Haven't posted on LGW (or here, since I can't get into either account, just made a new HF one today) for several years. I see some familiar names in here. :)

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
If LGW ever goes down for good, I could whip up a replacement if need be. In all honestly, I've been considering doing so as a for fun project so I have something on hand to launch just in case. I'd just need someone with photoshop skills to assist.
I've slacked a lot on the GDTs and it's been a few years since the playoff photoshop battles, but i'm a capable hand if you ever need some assistance also.

Still hoping LGW is back up soon, this just feels weird posting elsewhere during hockey season.

ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle

I'm specifically thinking of NerveDamage when I say this, but he has excellent shop skills and me n him r close. I'm sure he'd love to participate if time permits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad