LetsGoWings.com down?

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
I don't think it's gone, last time it was offline for a couple weeks but it still came back. I don't think Matt would just axe it and not say anything, or tell any of the mods on the site. There was a tremendous flood, ongoing, of a lot of fake accounts, robo-posting on the boards and it went on for nearly a month before it just went offline, so that may have something to do with it. I don't think LGW is dead.

I'm ready to make a nice GDT and get things kicked off over there as soon as it does. I think i'll be posting on here a bit more until then.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
I don't think it's gone, last time it was offline for a couple weeks but it still came back. I don't think Matt would just axe it and not say anything, or tell any of the mods on the site. There was a tremendous flood, ongoing, of a lot of fake accounts, robo-posting on the boards and it went on for nearly a month before it just went offline, so that may have something to do with it. I don't think LGW is dead.

I'm ready to make a nice GDT and get things kicked off over there as soon as it does. I think i'll be posting on here a bit more until then.
That's because the mods were paid off by the Russians to allow those posts.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Again! Is there an issue with the server or something? This is odd.

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
It's my birthday tomorrow. The Hockey Gods are conspiring to HYPE!block me on my frking bday. Rigged!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad