ChrisReevesLegs

Nov 5, 2018
Seattle
Bros it's been 11 days...

3b772a_df78e78ee0c348789d6f7a8347860cc6~mv2.jpg

Reactions: Tirekicker

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
So what's the plan, fam? Should we try to set up a new forum? Discord? Should we give up the ghost and scatter?

marcaractac

Aug 28, 2019
CRL said he would start a Discord. Perhaps we should start there, and discuss ideas such as a new forum there. In the end, if we're gonna make a new forum, we'll need a reliable place to collaborate.

Mckinley25

Dec 2, 2019
Letsgowings failure has forced me outside of the only two places I go on the Internet, if I can help in anyway let me know.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Just made up a quick Discord for LGW, just something temporary until we come up with another plan or something more long term.

I don't know Discord too well but i'll learn, here's a link to it, let me know if I need to approve members and whatnot. I'd like to keep to the same general guidelines as the site, I don't care about profanity, but would like to keep it free of insulting each other, politics, and flaming/trolling. Otherwise it's open for discussion, and gives us a place to come chat tonight during the game.

Join the LetsGoWings.com Unofficial Discord Discord Server!

Reactions: Tirekicker

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
As many of you know the HFBoards Godmother Fugu was a huge Red Wings fan ( she passed last year )

I would love in her memory that HF Red Wings can become viable again.

I am well aware of how many message boards there are in Detroit - I am familiar with Detroit Red Wings but more because of baseball than hockey.

marcaractac

Aug 28, 2019
When will you people realize that I AM the lazy; I am the suck.

Don't have discord on my work PC, but I will get on the discord when I get home tonight. THIS TIME I'm not lying. I swear.

Fam, this is bad. Worse than bad. @MabusIncarnate were you ever able to get in touch with Matt?

You can use Discord in a web browser, fool!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad