Jori Lehterä implicated in investigation into Finnish cocaine ring

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I'm going to have to ask you to never ever ever ever form a sentence like this gain. :laugh:

I'm going to need a multi-word buffer zone next time.

I considered this exact dilemma but couldn't come up with an easy and grammatically correct edit. "I support their points SO much that I couldn't do so any more than I already do" is a bit wordy.

Reactions: Striiker

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
Lehterä isn't arrested or even accused of anything so Flyers really have no chance to suspend him.

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
If he knowingly allowed others to use and distribute cocaine and PEDs out of his cottage, his days as a Flyer are over.

His cottage is pretty much in the middle of nowhere so nobody distributes anything from his cottage. Also cocaine and PEDs were found at a different place than his cottage.

The people who are thought to be the masterminds behind the operation were arrested from a party that was held in his cottage thought.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
His cottage is pretty much in the middle of nowhere so nobody distributes anything from his cottage. Also cocaine and PEDs were found at a different place than his cottage.

The people who are thought to be the masterminds behind the operation were arrested from a party that was held in his cottage thought.

As much as I don't want him on the Flyers, I hope he's not involved for both he and his families sake.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Do you think Jori's guys supplird Gritty with a bad batch and Gritty snitched?

Gritty the snitch. Gotta love em even more.

#teamgritty

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
As much as I don't want him on the Flyers, I hope he's not involved for both he and his families sake.

Even if he was found guilty to be part of it, he would not get any jail time. Probation and fines. Of course it would a shame for him and his family but no other punishments from the government.

It would also make him getting new contract even in europe harder but he has made enough money plus his wife is from a rich family.

What's with random people staying at athlete's houses?

McCoy's ex girlfriend and now Jori's Mafia.
Nobody was staying in house. He had a party which police raided and arrested several people. Jori not being one who was arrested.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
But the same mentality should be extended to public opinion too.
Should it though? I mean if someone is accused of something, be it something relatively minor or something serious, you don't think the public should be allowed to form an opinion until the person goes to trial? You want someone accused of stealing working the register at your business? You want someone accused of something bad with children around your kids? And so forth and so on. It's unfortunate if someone is wrongfully accused and it certainly happens, but to just ignore allegations and credible report until the jury reads its verdict seems irresponsible.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016
I'm willing to guess that they were staying in that house for longer than that party.
While I can't be 100% sure I very much doubt it.

People who are thought to be leaders of the rings are all semi-rich with decent jobs. Upper class people.

They wouldn't have the time to live in the middle of nowhere and be able to do their jobs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad