Jori Lehterä implicated in investigation into Finnish cocaine ring

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
One of my son's has surgery a few years back . When we went to visit him afterwards we asked him how he was feeling . He said people had been lying to him for years saying drugs were bad . Right now drugs are gooooooood !!! Maybe in this case too at least for Philly Phans

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
One of my son's has surgery a few years back . When we went to visit him afterwards we asked him how he was feeling . He said people had been lying to him for years saying drugs were bad . Right now drugs are gooooooood !!! Maybe in this case too at least for Philly Phans
Same thing happened to me. Woke up from anesthesia and I was running around like maniac wanting to party. When it wore off I wasnt able to go to toilet on my own. Such a shame half the country is medicated.

Reactions: wasup

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I saw some investigative show on TV this week where they had a 1998 video of a doctor saying that opioids were great had had no side effects.

Reactions: renberg and Defect

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
tenor.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
It's well into the thread and I know I have already contributed tongue-in-cheek comments, but I advise caution in how edgy our comments are. There have been previous incidents, IIRC, affecting HF Boards with accusations and posters tossing around speculations.

Fun Police over and out.

(not a Mod)

Reactions: Striiker

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
It's well into the thread and I know I have already contributed tongue-in-cheek comments, but I advise caution in how edgy our comments are. There have been previous incidents, IIRC, affecting HF Boards with accusations and posters tossing around speculations.

Fun Police over and out.

(not a Mod)
Thankfully whether or not someone's a secret drug lord isn't a hot button issue, so I think we can safely joke away. At least I will.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Thankfully whether or not someone's a secret drug lord isn't a hot button issue, so I think we can safely joke away. At least I will.

Well, my first post in the thread, early this morning, got deleted so.......apparently it is. It was decent too. :laugh:

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
I have a very liberal stance on drugs, so many of you wont agree, but as long long as he is not violent/involved with violent people or selling to kids, he can do and sell as much coke as he pleases as far as I am concerned. Though I do still understand that the Flyers can't take that approach as they have a brand to maintain, and he may need to be removed.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Well, my first post in the thread, early this morning, got deleted so.......apparently it is. It was decent too. :laugh:
Color me intrigued! especially because it involves an expendable garbage player I have no qualms with making silly jokes about this until I get a slap on the wrist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad