Jeremy Colliton thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
So now we have the "New Lopk Blackhawks" version 2.0 as 1.0 in the first 2 games flopped.

1st line = 2 shrimps and a $10.5 who no showed in Hames 1 and 2..

2nd line =Shaw Strome Kane ..but 1 if Strome or Kane must be better defensively ..

3rd line were terrific in possession in 1st period last game..but Kampf has no hands and can't finish. SAAD blew his clear break-away and for $6.0 mist gove more production.. Kubalik might have had a couple more goals with better luck ...however they may leadtcseem to have some chemistry together to force pucks into the o-zonecand play in that zone awhile...which the other lines have not done..

4th line = Smith Caroenter Perlini ...should be okndefensively but how much offense will we get.

Nylander benched to 13th F or 14th ifvyounput Fach ahead of hom.

The Dach at winger in the Toews line was also seen in practice...so JC still seems to not want to give him too much a workload and too much pressure at 3C ..but that probably is going to be the line down the road.

So they will try D-Cat Toews Caggiula
...if Caggiula gets Toews to actually turn on his Country Club membership and go to WORK again ,maybe this works.. but it may fail otherwise...

JC will then go

to version 3.0 and put Dach with Toews and Caggiula...

If line 2 has worked well then it would be D-Cat Kampf Kubalik as line 3 and Saad would go to 4LW instead of Smith.

And if that does not work then the final last straw version 5.0 will be tried where they finally let Dach play C. And change the line designations order...

Version 5.0 would then be:

Line 1:

Shaw Strome Kane

Line 2:

D-Cat Dach Kubalik

Line 3:

Saad Kampf Perlini

Line 4:

Carpenter Toews Caggiula

If it gets to version 5.0 it means Tiews co tuned to fail and deserves to be denitedxtob4th line.

Get out of the Coubtry Club and start working hard...or else!

Looking forward to 6.0 and beyond.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Carpenter and Smith both dont belong in the NHL, thats $4.5M in dead cap space on the roster. We have Seabrook with $7M of dead cap space and also another $5M or $6M of dead cap space on the bench depending on whos playing in net. While teams are icing close to $80M of efficient players on the ice, this team is icing 15M+ less. Colliton is a smart dude but its not his fault he was given a job hes no where ready for(he needs another 10 years), you gotta blame the moron who gave it to him and the one who gave him this depleted team.
The fact you include our back up goalie as dead cap space shows how clueless you are.

Reactions: AmericanDream

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Is Mitch Colliton fired yet?

Chicago has the worst of the worst when it comes to coaches/managers.

Mitch Renteria
Mitch Colliton
Mitch Nagy
Mitch Boylen

Last edited:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
No, you got blasted because of the instant 180 degree turn you took in your opinion of the deal.
Ok-for the record: I like Nylander as a player. Nylander has much more upside as a forward than Jokiharju has as a defenseman. I liked Jokiharju more than Mitchell but significantly less than Boqvist. I didn't mind trading Jokiharju for a RHS winger. Nylander is pretty skilled, but......he has a redundant skillset for this team. I don't question trading Jokiharju. That is fine and defensible. I question the guy they traded him for, not because of the player himself but the team fit. If they were going to trade Jokiharju, there were other players I would have targeted that fit the bill. I really like Nylander and I hope he makes it here, but it feels like he's a square peg trying to fit in a round hole. They needed someone who was more defensively responsible.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I am. He's not the problem. The forward lines aren't balanced for O/D properly.

You are seeing what you want to see. Nylander is our worst forward in the defensive zone by a large margin, and it is mostly an effort issue. He doesn't deserve to be in the lineup tomorrow. He was also the last guy back pretty much the entire game. That isn't going to fly when you're gifted a spot with Toews and Kane.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
i wonder if Dach comes in and plays well we will see a lot less of nylander.

Dach is a center and Nylander is a wing.

Nylander shouldn’t be sitting. JC needs to figure out lines.

This what I would go with letting Nylander be the creative on line 1, line 2 is line 2, and let Dach grow with 20 and 65.

92-19-8
12-17-88
20-77-65
4th line.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

This what I would go with letting Nylander be the creative on line 1, line 2 is line 2, and let Dach grow with 20 and 65.

92-19-8
12-17-88
20-77-65
4th line.
Dach can truly change a lot of things here...this kid could really spark this team allowing Kampf to become a dominant 4th line center..I hope the kid makes it and sticks, this team really needs him to be the player we hope he can be.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I agree. Kampf needs to be the 4C.
I really don't, Saad - Kampf - Kubalik was freaking dominating out there...Kampf was awesome too up until the end..I am okay with him as an elite 4th line center but I am more then fine with him as our 3C...Dach just makes us that much deeper overall..

Reactions: Muffinalt

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I really don't, Saad - Kampf - Kubalik was freaking dominating out there...Kampf was awesome too up until the end..I am okay with him as an elite 4th line center but I am more then fine with him as our 3C...Dach just makes us that much deeper overall..

I think Kampf will produce more in a 4th line role.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I think Kampf will produce more in a 4th line role.
yeah I took your comment more in line with Kampf needs to get off the 3rd line like he played bad..I think Dach makes this team deeper to allow Kampf to really do well on the 4th line..so we agree then if this is the case..

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
yeah I took your comment more in line with Kampf needs to get off the 3rd line like he played bad..I think Dach makes this team deeper to allow Kampf to really do well on the 4th line..so we agree then if this is the case..
Nah. I just want to maximize production. You know me well enough to know that!

Reactions: AmericanDream

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010

92-19-8
12-17-88
20-77-65
4th line.

Except #19 hasn't carried a line, for years....

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
if we all (except for Colliton) thought Saad-kampf-kubalik were dominant, imagine how much more dominant a line of Saad-Dach-Kubalik would be as a third line....

having said that I would prefer Dach Centering Kaner......

Nylander-Toews-Saad
Kubalik-Dach-Kane
Cat-Strome-Shaw
Cagguila-Kampf-Kurashev

Dehaan-Gus
Maata-Boqvist
Keith-Muphy

Lehner

If the hawks brass and JC wanted to ice our best roster, that is what I think it is.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
I would prefer Kane on Dachs wing and Shaw sticking with Cat and Strome. The Nylander - Toews - Kubalik line would be interesting. Could see that line not sticking for very long but it is intriguing. Everyone should be in agreement that Kampf is better off on the 4th line. Would have liked his little flashes of offensive ability to materialize into something bigger but it's a loooong shot.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
You are seeing what you want to see. Nylander is our worst forward in the defensive zone by a large margin, and it is mostly an effort issue. He doesn't deserve to be in the lineup tomorrow. He was also the last guy back pretty much the entire game. That isn't going to fly when you're gifted a spot with Toews and Kane.

I agree with you although there is steep competition with Strome and Kane.

But it's a good teaching moment for him to sit, he will know exactly what his mistakes were and can watch how the others respond.

Nonthing wrong with sitting him. He's a young player, teach him.

Reactions: BobbyJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad