Jeremy Colliton thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary

Lots of ****ing changes today. Colliton isn't bind to the fact that things weren't working the first two games.

Also, Nylander for some reason appears to be the biggest loser in all this.

Glad to see that third line together though.

Oh thank f*** Keith and Murphy are finally together. I like the balance so much more. Shelter Strome and Kane together while youre at it, rest of the lines can work hard and be responsible.

Prayers for Maatta having to carry Seabs.

Reactions: vshun

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Nylander sort of brings a redundant skill set and I think thats going to make it harder for him to stick if the team is losing..I don't get why he's scratched though...If JC wants to send real messages start with 7...

Yeah agree. Difficult to have Kane, Strome, DeBrincat and Nylander out at the same time and not have half your lines bleed chances.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
The numbers didn't improve when Nylander was swapped for Kubalik. Nylander wasn't the reason for that line being ass and getting pinned in its own zone, that's on Toews and Kane.
Toews and Kane didn't help matters, but we're talking about our 1C who put up 81pts last year, and what is likely the 2nd best RW in the entire league. Those two are going to bring it more often than not. Unless Nylander want's to start playing like an elite level player, he needs to show more hustle and less turnovers.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Toews and Kane didn't help matters, but we're talking about our 1C who put up 81pts last year, and what is likely the 2nd best RW in the entire league. Those two are going to bring it more often than not. Unless Nylander want's to start playing like an elite level player, he needs to show more hustle and less turnovers.
Simply put, if Toews and Kane need a winger to boost their game this team is in deep trouble. I saw no urgency from either of them.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I maintain that the coach’s system is not a match for the skillsets of the players on D. There simply isn't enough mobility on the back end. There wasnt enough last season either, and then the team went out and acquired more slower dmen.

Colliton is going to make me dislike Zack Smith.

The fact that Zack Smith sucks at hockey should be enough to dislike Zack Smith.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Nylander sort of brings a redundant skill set and I think thats going to make it harder for him to stick if the team is losing simply because JC will look at him and think I got this kinda player already in spades, I need something different..I don't get why he's scratched though...If JC wants to send real messages start with 7...
When I brought up Nylander being redundant last week I got blasted. Watch out.

Reactions: Panzerspitze

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
It's strange how guys can look decent elsewhere (Carpenter was liked by Vegas fans, Smith scored 15Gs) and then they come in here and look like they barely belong in the NHL.

Smith hasnt looked like he belongs in the NHL for awhile now, and only a team with profoundly bad pro-scouting would have considered him worthwhile.

Reactions: SnakePlissken

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
i wonder if Dach comes in and plays well we will see a lot less of nylander.

Well if he's ready to play defense and battle for pucks already, not only is he an upgrade over Nylander but pretty much half our team. Would be so nice if he stuck the whole year.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So now we have the "New Lopk Blackhawks" version 2.0 as 1.0 in the first 2 games flopped.

1st line = 2 shrimps and a $10.5 who no showed in Hames 1 and 2..

2nd line =Shaw Strome Kane ..but 1 if Strome or Kane must be better defensively ..

3rd line were terrific in possession in 1st period last game..but Kampf has no hands and can't finish. SAAD blew his clear break-away and for $6.0 mist gove more production.. Kubalik might have had a couple more goals with better luck ...however they may leadtcseem to have some chemistry together to force pucks into the o-zonecand play in that zone awhile...which the other lines have not done..

4th line = Smith Caroenter Perlini ...should be okndefensively but how much offense will we get.

Nylander benched to 13th F or 14th ifvyounput Fach ahead of hom.

The Dach at winger in the Toews line was also seen in practice...so JC still seems to not want to give him too much a workload and too much pressure at 3C ..but that probably is going to be the line down the road.

So they will try D-Cat Toews Caggiula
...if Caggiula gets Toews to actually turn on his Country Club membership and go to WORK again ,maybe this works.. but it may fail otherwise...

JC will then go

to version 3.0 and put Dach with Toews and Caggiula...

If line 2 has worked well then it would be D-Cat Kampf Kubalik as line 3 and Saad would go to 4LW instead of Smith.

And if that does not work then the final last straw version 5.0 will be tried where they finally let Dach play C. And change the line designations order...

Version 5.0 would then be:

Line 1:

Shaw Strome Kane

Line 2:

D-Cat Dach Kubalik

Line 3:

Saad Kampf Perlini

Line 4:

Carpenter Toews Caggiula

If it gets to version 5.0 it means Tiews co tuned to fail and deserves to be denitedxtob4th line.

Get out of the Coubtry Club and start working hard...or else!

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Carpenter and Smith both dont belong in the NHL, thats $4.5M in dead cap space on the roster. We have Seabrook with $7M of dead cap space and also another $5M or $6M of dead cap space on the bench depending on whos playing in net. While teams are icing close to $80M of efficient players on the ice, this team is icing 15M+ less. Colliton is a smart dude but its not his fault he was given a job hes no where ready for(he needs another 10 years), you gotta blame the moron who gave it to him and the one who gave him this depleted team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino