Boston Bruins IV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Oh you haven't triggered me lol, not even close. It's interesting though that I asked for examples and you've got squat to show to support your claim. Now, who said I was happy about the effort the last two games? Nvm once again your just throwing out baseless claims with no supporting evidence.

:cheers:
This isn't court man... My claim is that the Bruins aren't as tough as I'd like them.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
it's not court, but if you want any one to consider your claims as even slightly relevant some evidence would be helpful.
Sorry pal. My evidence is the video footage. Do you not see half of the team take big hits last game and no response? Rangers had there way with them the whole game. In every way.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
To each their own I guess. I prefer to have supporting evidence to back my opinion, but I'm weird like that I guess :dunno:
Inger the feeling that I'm just older than the people who seems upset with me. I've been watching for 40+ years and have seen Big Bad Bruins teams and the last was the 2011 era. Maybe I'm stuck in the past and haven't fully accepted the brand of hockey that is now. What I do see is that come playoff time, you need the toughness to go with speed and skill. There is still a place for mean and it's in the playoffs.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
it's not court, but if you want any one to consider your claims as even slightly relevant some evidence would be helpful.
It’s not a toughness thing I’ve noticed lately. Maybe more attention to detail/willingness to work hard. Might be a schedule thing.

The first or second goal by the Rangers, instead of making a hard stop on the play, Carlo took a meandering button hook. As soon as he did it you could see the shot lane open up. Pro Dmen can’t do that.

Even Bergeron half played a dump in the other night that lead to I think Krieders goal. Not sure if he was looking for contact first but if an opponent did it we’d probably say he bailed on the play.

The giveaways at either blue line have become a problem again too.

Little things maybe. But I’m sure coaches see them. And if I was addressing their effort, attention to detail and willingness to compete it’s things like that I’d be talking to them about. Think I’d be addressing the physicality side after that.

Geordie Bruin

Dec 27, 2018
Newcastle
European Game of the Week!

All of Europe are about to witness the start of the Greg McKegg era.

Im 6 beers deep before a puck has dropped.

Wrong thread!

Reactions: Grimey

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Nurse is a number two with physicality and Carlo is a 3rd with zero physicality. Debrusk is a way to try and sell the deal to get Nurse. Nurse McAvoy would be unreal... To me at least

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Dear Donny,
Please trade Jake DeBrusk to EDM for season injured Oscar Klefbom...
Addition by subtraction.
Heck, you can use the LTIR if you decided to load up on deaadline salary too.
I've seen enough of JDB doing NOTHING.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I know we just added Tinordi on waivers but looking at some pending UFA left shot defensemen that the Bruins could target via trade...one of these guys is more of what I had in mind rather than scouring the waiver wire...

Jamie Oleksiak- Dallas is behind in games played but still, they haven’t looked great. Oleksiak was a big part of their run and they leaned on him heavily, he played some big minutes. His TOI this year is up compared to his career average playing nearly 19 minutes a game.

Ian Cole- Wild are playing well so doubtful they are looking to subtract but Cole is a pending UFA and can play either side.
Olesiak would be a good under the radar addition, buy guy that could add some size and would not cost anywhere near what Ekholm would.

Reactions: Gordoff and TCB

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Nurse is a number two with physicality and Carlo is a 3rd with zero physicality. Debrusk is a way to try and sell the deal to get Nurse. Nurse McAvoy would be unreal... To me at least
Now, if you were Edmonton, in what world would you trade Nurse for Debrusk?

Debrusk has talent, he's shown that, but his value has to be at an all time low at the moment.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad