Boston Bruins IV-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
You'll all love this
So, with rumours of Eichel wanting out of Buffalo and Skinner has an immovable contract, add to that there are talks of a hefty Hall extension how about this for shits and giggles (intended more for next season):

Bos: Eichel, Skinner (2 mil retained)
But: Debrusk, Studnika, Vaak, 1st, 2nd

Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
Skinner Eichel Smith
Bjork Coyle Ritchie
Hall Frederic Lauko

I'm not a fan of Krejci much anymore and he can walk. Skinner still can play and would be less than Krejci. Think the numbers would work... Not sure the core would appreciate the contracts coming in though!

Trying to have fun after a dissapointing game last night...
Have at it... I'm ready!

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Is there a way we can import one of Dom's last posts from the old thread? The one with the Russian kids in punching practice?

1) Magic.
2) Give me #10 in Yellow (left side) and big kid in Red (ride side). Both sit down on their punches really well.

:laugh:

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
You'll all love this
So, with rumours of Eichel wanting out of Buffalo and Skinner has an immovable contract, add to that there are talks of a hefty Hall extension how about this for shits and giggles (intended more for next season):

Skinner Eichel Smith
Bjork Coyle Ritchie
Hall Frederic Lauko

I'm not a fan of Krejci much anymore and he can walk. Skinner still can play and would be less than Krejci. Think the numbers would work... Not sure the core would appreciate the contracts coming in though!

Have at it... I'm ready!
NO, because Buffalo has been a division rival for years.....

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Looking at the bottom 7 teams in the league, I've come up with a list of 5 potential targets for 2 RW. IMO Palmieri isn't an option. The Devils have a winning record, and routine own the first place team in their division, they have no reason to blow it up.

Here are my target picks, ranked top to bottom:

1. Mantha (Det): Would be perfect for Krejci. Would be costly, but on a decent contract for a few years. Big body, scoring touch. Dude would be an amazing Bruin. Again, not sure we can afford what Detroit would want.
2. Johansson (Min): He worked before, why wouldn't he work again!?
3. Hertl (SJ): Sharks probably want some younger pieces or picks. If Hertl would waive his NTC, could make sense.
4: Strome (NYR): Not a great option, but probably attainable. There were rumors the B's were asking about him this summer.
5: Arvidsson (Nash): Oft injured, but great scoring touch. How willing is Nashville to commit to a rebuild though?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
You'll all love this

Skinner Eichel Smith
Bjork Coyle Ritchie
Hall Frederic Lauko

Have at it... I'm ready!
Skinner`s one point in 13 games tells me hard pass

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
IF Eichel is available, then why the heck would Hall be willing to sign an extension with Buffalo? Either Hall doesn't care about winning and Buffalo has promised him a great contract or the report about Hall willing to stay is BS. Frankly, I could see either scenario being true. :laugh:
Because they will never win and he will feel no pressure to do so regardless of his salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad