Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetsJetsIsles22

Oct 27, 2013
so basically tickets will be extremely difficult to obtain tomorrow at noon? that is the link which was emailed to me

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
so basically tickets will be extremely difficult to obtain tomorrow at noon? that is the link which was emailed to me
It's not like the strips they sold today were all that they have. They had to have held some back. I would just try to get in and out as fast as you can.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005

Would recommend that you do not use the flash / chose your own seats and purchase whatever comes up. If you do chose your own seats, and there is a strip of 3, you have to buy all 3. You can’t go for a pair and leave a single. I didn’t realize that for almost a half hour!

I would imagine that the $384 seats are sold or almost sold out. You have season tix holders purchasing their own seats plus 4 extra, plus partial plan holders purchasing 4. I couldn’t believe how fast tickets went today. Was never like that before v. The caps, pens or in Bk.

Fans are pumped + small capacity = tough tickets (for once).

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'm throwing mine up on the secondary sites to see if anyone decides to make a rash decision tonight.

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Im a full season ticket holder and I believe I can purchase extra tickets from 9-12 tomorrow morning before they are sold to the general public...does anyone know if that is indeed the case?

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Im a full season ticket holder and I believe I can purchase extra tickets from 9-12 tomorrow morning before they are sold to the general public...does anyone know if that is indeed the case?
It’s possible but beware of dynamic pricing. The Yankees (among most other clubs) are notorious for doing this for individual playoff ticket sales - with demand being as high as it is they can pump up the prices to secondary market levels. I would expect the islanders to do the same here.

Reactions: RWWallpaper

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
I don't think people with Rock the Barn were entitled to strips. It was my understanding that they would get a presale for games. It looks like they sent out the email about strips to everyone and by the time the last half season people went, they were out. It's going to be interesting to see how the presale goes tomorrow and the general on sale goes in a few days.

Thanks.. interesting as my rock the barn wound up being 24 games I think, over half a season, although it was less originally before they added coliseum games. I assumed it was the same as the presale, which they were supposed to give me a heads up on. I will go back to seasons next year which is what I had prior to the Brooklyn move.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It’s possible but beware of dynamic pricing. The Yankees (among most other clubs) are notorious for doing this for individual playoff ticket sales - with demand being as high as it is they can pump up the prices to secondary market levels. I would expect the islanders to do the same here.
Everyone does it. The retail price for the on sale is usually the highest it will be and they tweak it up or down based on demand. With the smaller building STH being able to get 4 additional seats, media and sponsor requirements, I don't expect a ton of availability today.

firel28

May 23, 2010
Used the Ticketmaster app and picked up 3. Doesn’t look like much left. Got sec 215 row 5. Don’t care,just happy to be there!!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I just checked as well. Everything is disappearing quickly. I can't believe they send out an email that said noon and it went live at 9:00 AM.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Only individual tickets left now.

Edit: wrong, could sometimes find more.

Last edited:

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Just got 2 in section 206 for home game A. 10:25 am Tickets are being released randomly so there are tickets left. Was able to pull up as many as 4 together. Use the APP laptop or PC is useless.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It looks like they have been releasing tickets slowly all morning. They also added a special code for the limited view seats.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
I may be counting my eggs before they hatch but I'm saving my money for the later rounds. As much as I want to be at the coliseum for the first round I would rather have some extra money I can put towards the later rounds.

And yes, I believe that they will make an ECF appearance this year.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I may be counting my eggs before they hatch but I'm saving my money for the later rounds. As much as I want to be at the coliseum for the first round I would rather have some extra money I can put towards the later rounds.

If you really want to save money, partipicate in the GDT.. You'll never spend money on tix again.

Reactions: Brunomics

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009

Just bet a few hundred for them to make the SCF each year. If you're wrong, it's only money. If you're right, your playoff tickets will essentially be free.

Reactions: Brunomics

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I have until 4/4 on my playoffs invoice, but I was told on Thursday that the half-season renewal stuff is not available yet. I am heavily considering the full season anyway, but I'd like to see the half-season invoice when it's ready. Has anyone else received their half-season renewal stuff yet?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just bet a few hundred for them to make the SCF each year. If you're wrong, it's only money. If you're right, your playoff tickets will essentially be free.

That's actually not a terrible idea, as long as the team is a long shot.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If anyone is curious, have a look at Ticketmaster using yesterday's codes. You can see what they are charing for some of the seats during today's sale.

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
Anyone know how to purchase the playoff tickets on the invoice without reusing your tickets for next season? Every time I try to do it, it say renew tickets it’s super confusing and frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad