Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Strips are sold as-is right? So doesn't matter how many games played. that's the price?
I believe they’re charged as per game prices, esp if you use the pay as we play payment method. So divide the strip price by 4, and that’s your per game price. If the isles play 3 home games, you’ll only be charged 3. Same if they only play 2, etc.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I believe they’re charged as per game prices, esp if you use the pay as we play payment method. So divide the strip price by 4, and that’s your per game price. If the isles play 3 home games, you’ll only be charged 3. Same if they only play 2, etc.
This. That would suck if you didn’t get a refund and the only played 2 games.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011

Ah ok - I got charged all at once. I guess I'd get a refund in that case if it was less than 4?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Correct.

I grabbed 4 strips. Kind of annoyed it's not 8.

Cool, thanks! Yeah I was happy just to get 2 seats. The site was real wonky. Seats kept appearing and disappearing in an instant, and it was slow and annoying. Saw seats pop up a few hours after the fact.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Did you get to pick from a map? I just plugged in the number and it gave me random seats. Ended up on 221 which is fine. But it was either lower level (which I don’t really like) or uppers. Couldn’t seem to get any 100s. And I was concerned they would disappear so I just went with what I could get.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Did you get to pick from a map? I just plugged in the number and it gave me random seats. Ended up on 221 which is fine. But it was either lower level (which I don’t really like) or uppers. Couldn’t seem to get any 100s. And I was concerned they would disappear so I just went with what I could get.

Yeah, the seat picker was an annoying flash applet - without flash I think it would simply have you pick the number like you did. When I logged in there wasn't much to choose from anymore, but a couple times I saw pairs of seats that I tried to add to my cart, and I would immediately get a message that the seats were unavailable already.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
Yeah, the seat picker was an annoying flash applet - without flash I think it would simply have you pick the number like you did. When I logged in there wasn't much to choose from anymore, but a couple times I saw pairs of seats that I tried to add to my cart, and I would immediately get a message that the seats were unavailable already.

Didn’t even realize the non-flash option. Could have been 4-5 rows closer for the same price.

Ticketmaster is the worst.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Kinda pissed about this if I was entitled to get strips as a Rock the barn ticket holder. I did not get any notification .. My rep left earlier this year and I have had all kinds of issues getting updates and contact.

Still waiting about seasons next year.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Kinda pissed about this if I was entitled to get strips as a Rock the barn ticket holder. I did not get any notification .. My rep left earlier this year and I have had all kinds of issues getting updates and contact.

Hmm... not sure about the Rock the Barn only - did you double check your messages/spam messages to see if anything was sent out?

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005

I’m sure you were entitled. I only had a 3 game package.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Pretty much everything was snapped up fast - perhaps a full STH can confirm, but I think full STH got earlier access to the strips, then half STH, and so on. I got the email this morning, and there wasn't much left at all. There's only a couple of seats left as I type this.
I have full STH. I got access at 9:00 AM. The email came with the wrong link. The correct email came about 9:15 and I purchased 4 strips for round 1 by 9:20. It only took that long because you had a choice of a STH price for non-STH price and I accidentally chose the wrong one.

There was a 1 transaction limit and I know a few people that got a pair and were shut out from a second pair.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

I don't think people with Rock the Barn were entitled to strips. It was my understanding that they would get a presale for games. It looks like they sent out the email about strips to everyone and by the time the last half season people went, they were out. It's going to be interesting to see how the presale goes tomorrow and the general on sale goes in a few days.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
How did everyone do? I read on other places that a lot of people got shut out. Did any Full STH get shut out? I know a few people with a half plan that logged in late and didn't get any.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I have full STH. I got access at 9:00 AM. The email came with the wrong link. The correct email came about 9:15 and I purchased 4 strips for round 1 by 9:20. It only took that long because you had a choice of a STH price for non-STH price and I accidentally chose the wrong one.

There was a 1 transaction limit and I know a few people that got a pair and were shut out from a second pair.

Yeah I was able to pick up two. Only because a couple of hours later a pair of two "re-appeared." I think people were snapping them into their cart for a while, and then they would auto-expire and re-list. Had to act very fast.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Yeah I was able to pick up two. Only because a couple of hours later a pair of two "re-appeared." I think people were snapping them into their cart for a while, and then they would auto-expire and re-list. Had to act very fast.
Can you post what section and the strip price? I'm curious to see if full and half and partials had different prices.

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
How did everyone do? I read on other places that a lot of people got shut out. Did any Full STH get shut out? I know a few people with a half plan that logged in late and didn't get any.

Had the 3 game plan.

Purchased 3 seats. 212, row 12. $384 each.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I got a strip of 4. Section 221 Row 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad