Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Anyone having trouble getting in to the presale site?
I got an error when I added them to my cart, buy when I refreshed, it worked. They doubled the prices from the last round. Be prepared.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I got an error when I added them to my cart, buy when I refreshed, it worked. They doubled the prices from the last round. Be prepared.
By the time I finally got in the only tix being shown were in the obstructed end, lower and upper bowl. And there weren't many seats in the inventory. I passed.

I can't ask my friends to fork over $129 per game to sit in Section 105 and not see anything from the bottom on the faceoff dot to behind the net.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
So on mobile it didnt even work at all. Got some stupid interface that showed prices but no location where the seats actually were. Logged in on my work desktop by typing in the url manually, only to see it's all gone.

Cannot express how absurd it is that this occurs during the work day. Disappointed.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
So on mobile it didnt even work at all. Got some stupid interface that showed prices but no location where the seats actually were. Logged in on my work desktop by typing in the url manually, only to see it's all gone.

Cannot express how absurd it is that this occurs during the work day. Disappointed.
I hear you. The tix were gone in 15 minutes.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I hear you. The tix were gone in 15 minutes.

Even better, on mobile each time I tried to just go onto the next step I received a message saying the tickets, with no information about the section numbers, were not available.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
By the time I finally got in the only tix being shown were in the obstructed end, lower and upper bowl. And there weren't many seats in the inventory. I passed.

I can't ask my friends to fork over $129 per game to sit in Section 105 and not see anything from the bottom on the faceoff dot to behind the net.

Was this in addition to the ones they already offered STH's or did you guys not get any additional seats for games at Barclays in comparison to what you had during the regular season?

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
They keep adding new tickets so keep looking. The stupid thing is they reduced the limit from 4 tickets to 2 midway which was infuriating. Got my 2 strips and got the hell out of there

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I only see 202 to 204 now, highest rows. Is there a landing or something higher up? It looks weird and I'm not sure whether to grab.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Was this in addition to the ones they already offered STH's or did you guys not get any additional seats for games at Barclays in comparison to what you had during the regular season?
This was the extra strips STHs were allowed to purchase for Round 2. Inventory was slim pickings by the time I got into the presale so I passed. I couldn't look my friends in the eye and say I was only able to get you obstructeds in the 100 level and they're $129 per game.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
This was the extra strips STHs were allowed to purchase for Round 2. Inventory was slim pickings by the time I got into the presale so I passed. I couldn't look my friends in the eye and say I was only able to get you obstructeds in the 100 level and they're $129 per game.

I was thinking of maybe going for lower level 204, but honestly, screw that. Shouldn't need to be obstructed at all. Those are what's available now.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I was thinking of maybe going for lower level 204, but honestly, screw that. Shouldn't need to be obstructed at all.
204 is upper level.

Last looked at 10:55am. Seems to be single seats only scattered through the building. There is a pair in the last row of section 105 (obstructed view section).

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I meant lower row, my bad. There are a decent amount of seats in 202 through 204, but those are the ones with the partial corner obstructions.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
wow i guess I lucked out? I snagged 4 seats in my section (222) 9 rows up from me (i'm row 3, they're row 12).

Was like 500 for each strip.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Anyone have an idea on when strip refunds come if games aren't played?

Also check again guys, i got two seats in row 6 section 206 just now.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Keep checking. I first got through while fishing in raritan bay. It game be section 25 at the low low price of $300 something. When we got back in (after 11) I was able to snag a pair in 210, row 12 or so.

Better than nothing I guess.

SDIsles34

Jul 19, 2010
I have had zero luck, been refreshing all morning and only obstructed and singles left. Prices look a bit steep too, wondering if resale will end up being lower anyway.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I have had zero luck, been refreshing all morning and only obstructed and singles left. Prices look a bit steep too, wondering if resale will end up being lower anyway.

Try checking again tonight, could be more released (who knows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad