HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I sat in the Loft last night for the first time and it was a great experience. Food was just like the clubs and plenty of table/barstool seating so you didn't have to bring food back to your seats. My only complaint was no ice cream for dessert but that's just me being picky.

Last edited:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
So I finally heard from the Devils (well, sort of ... this was from someone I never heard of):

Livingston,
Been trying to get in touch with you over the phone but figured an email might be easier! With our recent release of our 2019-2020 Devils Membership, I'd love to host you as a guest at an upcoming game. As Ray Shero has said, we are building for the future and the journey starts now.
With Devils Membership you get exclusive access to the behind the scenes action including player meet and greets, and the best seats for the best price.
Do you have 5 minutes today or tomorrow to hop on a quick call and see if it would make sense for you to come out and answer any questions?
I'll follow up with you early next week if I don't hear back.

So:

1) The Devils automated e-mail system managed to pick up my home town and insert it as my first name; I'm almost sorry (but also glad) that I didn't answer the phone to hear the rep ask if he can speak to Livingston.

2) The system doesn't cross-reference e-mail addresses with existing sths (or former ones, as you would think my existing rep, if anyone, would reach out); I guess they have this e-mail address on their "list of potential sths" since I have purchased tickets through TicketExchange

I don't blame the person who sent the e-mail, but I don't understand how a professional organization in a major sports league can have such an inept system. It has to be difficult enough to be a ticket rep trying to sell sths given the team's recent performance and ever-increasing ticket prices; the organization isn't doing them any favors by having them waste their time and appear unprofessional.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I've seen Clubs under $50 for tonight on the secondary market. I've never seen them hit the 30's before a game but it's possible with how slow tix are moving.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I got into the clubs tonight (I’m always looking for the deals there). $50 row 3 section 20. I picked them up at 5pm watched them from 8am when they were at 71.

Anyway

This is the first time I’ve been in the clubs since the new owners took over. I would go to the restaurant or this year the loft. Good lord the food in the clubs is pure garbage absolute garbage. If I had a business and sent a client there I would be embarrassed. I’m not a food snob or anything And I’m not looking or expecting 4 star meals here. However for the ticket price they charge? Man it was brutal.

The dogs were cooked en mass like the dollar dog nights. The burgers the meat was soft and loose. The bacon on the burgers was harder then candy. Turkey club the bread was dry and old. The soda machines? Come on man! Who doesn’t have those push button ones that make tons of drinks? Besides the sodas came out flat. No cookie or pastry just some cake which I’m sure was dry and been out for hours

Guess the point of my rant is this is something a guy like beek would put out not billionaire owners. Just shame on them. I’ll stick to restaurant or loft.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
I got invited to sit in a suite for the Devils game at the Olive Garden last Saturday and even the food in the suite was bad. Rubbery chicken fingers, some sort of mushy salad, OK Korean BBQ wings, and a hot dog roller machine that some person brought in halfway through the game with stale buns. And this is suite level at the Garden we're talking about. I know I'm complaining about free shit for me but somebody is paying for it.

The best stadium dining experience I've had was the one chance I got to sit in a suite at Citi Field. Not only was the food good but so was the alcohol selection. MSG beer selection was Amstell Light and Heineken. I'm not sure if that has to do more with the company that pays for the suite or if the arena is responsible for that.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I got invited to sit in a suite for the Devils game at the Olive Garden last Saturday and even the food in the suite was bad. Rubbery chicken fingers, some sort of mushy salad, OK Korean BBQ wings, and a hot dog roller machine that some person brought in halfway through the game with stale buns. And this is suite level at the Garden we're talking about. I know I'm complaining about free **** for me but somebody is paying for it.

The best stadium dining experience I've had was the one chance I got to sit in a suite at Citi Field. Not only was the food good but so was the alcohol selection. MSG beer selection was Amstell Light and Heineken. I'm not sure if that has to do more with the company that pays for the suite or if the arena is responsible for that.

i agree with the mets. i sit in their clubs behind home plate. not only are the seats tremendous but their little club section is pretty suite (pun intended). the selection is limited but its all cooked there you can see it. thats how it was when beek ran things. the burgers/dogs/pizza were all cooked there and then. i get it cost him a lot of money and he probably lost money on the deal but honestly if you aren't going to do it right then don't do it at all. i rather just have a food allowance with the seats and let me go choose what i want.

lofts are great the food is really good. the restaurant the same but table top seating puts that ahead of any seats imo.

i actually felt so disgusted by the food last night I wrote the devils an email today. I even told them I know this will ensure that I get a ton of emails and phone calls about ticket packages that I have no interest in but felt it was worth the greater good

Last edited:
Reactions: johnny pierogi

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
This sounds like the Devils want to sell me a time share.

Our records indicate that you attended multiple Devils home games this season at Prudential Center – thank you for your support!
Given your support, we’d like to host you at an event prior to our game on Tuesday, March 5, against the Columbus Blue Jackets. This event will feature information on Devils Full Season Membership options for the 2019-20 NHL season. Guests who secure their 2019-20 Devils Membership during this event will receive special incentives and exclusive seating options.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
I went to one of those presentations a few seasons ago and it honestly was not that bad. They take you downstairs to this room with fancy curtains and give like a 5 minute pitch to everyone that agreed to come (in my case there were probably like 50 people). Then they had like an hour open bar and brought my girlfriend and I to empty seats in the club level at the start of the game.

If I was invited to do it again I would but I think they figured me out :laugh:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I got invited to sit in a suite for the Devils game at the Olive Garden last Saturday and even the food in the suite was bad. Rubbery chicken fingers, some sort of mushy salad, OK Korean BBQ wings, and a hot dog roller machine that some person brought in halfway through the game with stale buns. And this is suite level at the Garden we're talking about. I know I'm complaining about free **** for me but somebody is paying for it.

If you are a Mets fan, check out the Hyundai Club. The Porsche Club is ok, but not as good as the Hyundai. No idea about your situation at MSG, but generally whatever you have in a suite is based on what the owner/leasor/ticket holder orders.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Anyone interested in my ticket for Tuesday vs the Caps? I will be on a bus that night headed to Buffalo. Looking for $15.

lucifer91

Jul 29, 2011
NJ
I purchased tickets in section 18, row 3 - these are VIP seats and they state 'Platinum seats' (I purchased them because they are cheaper now and don't typically have the money to get seats like these). It says separate entrance, and exclusive cocktail lounge and private restrooms. Is the exclusive cocktail lounge just the club seat food and bar area? If not where would this be?

Also, the separate entrance, where would this be?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I purchased tickets in section 18, row 3 - these are VIP seats and they state 'Platinum seats' (I purchased them because they are cheaper now and don't typically have the money to get seats like these). It says separate entrance, and exclusive cocktail lounge and private restrooms. Is the exclusive cocktail lounge just the club seat food and bar area? If not where would this be?

Also, the separate entrance, where would this be?

Thanks in advance

Platinum lounge is actually underneath the seats. You’ll enter via stairs next to the penalty box. It’s nice.

Entrance is probably either of the VIP entrances but they’re not anything special.

Reactions: lucifer91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad