HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I laughed at this part of the email.

For less than $5 per day ($129 per month), you can be at Prudential Center for all the action next season.

They are doing this junk again? They tried this a few years ago. I'm going to assume it didn't work then.

Raildab

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys! I'm from Finland and going to Prudential Center to watch WSH-NJD on march.

Should I buy tickets now or just before the game? Which way is cheaper? And what's the best place to buy those tickets? Are re-sale tickets from Ticketmaster reliable?

Thank you!

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Hi guys! I'm from Finland and going to Prudential Center to watch WSH-NJD on march.

Should I buy tickets now or just before the game? Which way is cheaper? And what's the best place to buy those tickets? Are re-sale tickets from Ticketmaster reliable?

Thank you!
I usually use stubhub for tickets. I'm not sure about the timing though. I *THINK* prices drop right before the game. Maybe someone else here knows?

Also, enjoy your time here.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County

Thank you!

Check Ticketmaster about 2-3 hours before the game for "verified resale tickets."

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Not suprised it's this cheap, Devils are horrible and Ottawa is even worse, add that to a Thursday night and no giveaways and can't even be remotely surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJDevils7

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Just spoke with a buddy of mine who works in the arena and the expected attendance for tonight is 11,200 according to the gameday newsletter they send out to the employees.

This was also a freebie game via one of the drives.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Budweiser table next to the bar in the upper level is customizing koozies for free right now. Pretty cool giveaway.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This was also a freebie game via one of the drives.
I don’t think thi is correct, one of the freebies was in late December against the Sens, the game with that crazy Vatanen goal line save then Hall goal sequence.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I don’t think thi is correct, one of the freebies was in late December against the Sens, the game with that crazy Vatanen goal line save then Hall goal sequence.

It was. My friend used a code I gave him to get free tix for this game and for Monday vs Montreal. The last few options were total duds. It was the kings, senators, and habs games in February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad