HFDevils Official '18-19 Ticket/Prudential Center thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Not surprised at all the attendance is that low. This season may be the least motivated I've been to go to games....ever.

Team is horrid, openly tanking, and no Hall.

Reactions: dbv

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Not surprised at all the attendance is that low. This season may be the least motivated I've been to go to games....ever.

Same. At least since game #40'ish. I have no desire to see a Devils game the rest of this season, and probably wont barring some last minute promo I cant live without or something.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008

Team is horrid, openly tanking, and no Hall.

This is partly why I'm giving up my season tickets after almost 10 years. This season has been putrid. I'm more than happy not making the trip up and back anymore.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
This is partly why I'm giving up my season tickets after almost 10 years. This season has been putrid. I'm more than happy not making the trip up and back anymore.

I'm throwing a party the day you cease complaining on this thread.

Can't wait til the summer!

There are many things the Devils FUBAR with pricing, STH benefits, etc. But you gave up the tickets, let it go :laugh:

Stubhub is the way to roll

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Stubhub is the way to roll

I got called AGAIN by Devils STH sales.

The next time they call me I think I'm going to tell them to remove my phone number from their list as I already have a ticket plan. When they act in confusion and ask me what it is, I'm going to say, "Stubhub".

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York

The next time they call me I think I'm going to tell them to remove my phone number from their list as I already have a ticket plan. When they act in confusion and ask me what it is, I'm going to say, "Stubhub".

Yea I would just tell them straight up. "No, your tickets are way too expensive, especially with the fees. I can buy them cheaper on StubHub" What are they gonna say?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

If they are calling your cell phone why not just block the number?

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I’m keeping my season tickets for at least one more year and will decide on the following season based on how good the team is and how many tickets I can move with like $20-30 profits on the pair on the invoice prices. (I don’t try to make money because hawking tickets is annoying in general as a buyer or seller, I just like guaranteeing I always get in for the cheapest primary market price.)

Fortunately, I work close enough to Newark where I can still reasonably go to games last minute even if I failed at selling them in the interim.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Their 849 (estimated) phone numbers funnel through a single phone number, and there are times when I may want to hear from the Devils on certain things (not ST sales).

I did this once. I was stuck in traffic long drive so I answered just to talk hockey with someone. It must’ve moved my number from cold to warm cause the calls just got more and more frequent.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Still never heard anything from anyone since I opted out. However, they now posted in my account an invoice (due April 1) for my 2019-2020 .:laugh:

Luckily, I saved the e-mail confirmation of my non-renewal.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Still never heard anything from anyone since I opted out. However, they now posted in my account an invoice (due April 1) for my 2019-2020 .:laugh:

Luckily, I saved the e-mail confirmation of my non-renewal.

Same price or more?

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The perk of grown adults getting to "meet" other grown adults who are professional athletes.

Which, even if you wanted that sort of thing, the tix can be bought on Craigslist, EBAY, or FB for like $20.

But yeah, I honestly think it's a bit weird.

The only ones I liked when I was a STH were the few autograph events they did, because I got some cool stuff signed for my hockey collection. But I wouldn't be interested in the ones they do where you just show up and say, "hi, and giggle and run away". Weird.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Which, even if you wanted that sort of thing, the tix can be bought on Craigslist, EBAY, or FB for like $20.

But yeah, I honestly think it's a bit weird.

The only ones I liked when I was a STH were the few autograph events they did, because I got some cool stuff signed for my hockey collection. But I wouldn't be interested in the ones they do where you just show up and say, "hi, and giggle and run away". Weird.

I also think it's pretty weird for a grown man to walk up to another grown man and ask him to sign something. Regardless, if you don't want to buy season tickets, just screen the calls or block the number. They can't force you to do anything, so why complain? I love having the same seat for all 82 games and the convenience of not hunting down tickets on Stubhub every time I want to go to a game. I also understand those who think season tickets aren't worth it. At the end of the day, if you don't want to get season tickets, then don't. It's not a tax that you're forced to pay.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
This may have been discussed before but it's bad enough they chintzed out on having hot water in the bathroom sinks but to only have the choice of the coldest water on the planet coming out of those sinks is just brutal. The water is so cold it's actually painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad