OT: HF Pens OT Zone: Was her name Brahbrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Lol. They'll ruin that with Felicity eventually, too.

dImyJ.gif

Reactions: DegenX

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I got some shitty ass neighbours. They trim their side of the fence and throw IT ALL on our yard, now they are putting ladders and stuff on our yard and using our yard to help fix their shed up on their property that's already too close to the fence. Pops called the police earlier while I was at work to see what we can do without confronting them and this shit blowing up. We never gave them permission, they never asked if they could be on our property.

edit- Also been pretty depressed last night and today, my sister is back trying to scam me for money again. Helped her out with a big bill and told me she would pay me back, but all she wants is to bleed me dry of all my money. I have like the worst family, thankfully it's only blood family...you choose your real family and I chose mine a while back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peat and EightyOne

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I got some ****ty ass neighbours. They trim their side of the fence and throw IT ALL on our yard, now they are putting ladders and stuff on our yard and using our yard to help fix their shed up on their property that's already too close to the fence. Pops called the police earlier while I was at work to see what we can do without confronting them and this **** blowing up. We never gave them permission, they never asked if they could be on our property.

edit- Also been pretty depressed last night and today, my sister is back trying to scam me for money again. Helped her out with a big bill and told me she would pay me back, but all she wants is to bleed me dry of all my money. I have like the worst family, thankfully it's only blood family...you choose your real family and I chose mine a while back.

1. As much as it sucks, cutting your sister off is the best thing. It seems you know she does this, but you enable her when you help her out because she knows your bark isn't even remotely close to being as loud as your bite which is nonexistent to her. You want to make her learn, next time she shows you a bill, look at it and say - "Well damn, you know that's pretty high, good luck dealing with that."

2. Your neighbors, if they put stuff on your property, go outside and throw it back on theirs and do this AFTER you have taken pictures, tell them "Hey guys, we've asked you guys not to do this, I've now set up a camera that faces your property to build our case with the police, save us the trouble and be respectful or we'll see you in court soon."

3. The thing you gotta know about depression is that you never 100% get over it, you 100% learn to keep it at bay. You will have nights, days, moments even that will make you feel those harsh depressed feelings, the key is to use what you know now...to deal with it and move on from it.

You've come a long way man, you got your house stuff sorted out (for the most part), you've dropped weight, you got some confidence back and the weight loss directly helped with your depression stuff. Do not let things set you back. Forward my man, forward.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Big burgers = massively overrated.... BUT that looks damn good.

The diner style is exactly what I like on the flattop.

Ever since being a celiac, burgers have lost the allure to me. It's rare, if you're even lucky, to find a good burger with a gluten free bun that doesn't fall apart.

But Big Burgers suck for the most part. The meat to bun ratio is never on point, then they shove way too much stuff in it and it just doesn't marry well with the beef.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I got some ****ty ass neighbours. They trim their side of the fence and throw IT ALL on our yard, now they are putting ladders and stuff on our yard and using our yard to help fix their shed up on their property that's already too close to the fence. Pops called the police earlier while I was at work to see what we can do without confronting them and this **** blowing up. We never gave them permission, they never asked if they could be on our property.

Tell your neighbours and Sister, from me, to f*** off

Reactions: 66-30-33

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Got the tent up in 45 minutes which ain't too bad.

Went for a 5.5km hike which took just over an hour. Got a 9km one planned for tomorrow.

Right now I am in a bar drinking diet coke watching baseball

45 minutes! How big is the tent?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Randy Butternubs - I made a burger like the video (without the extra bullshit sucky stuff). Doing the round meatball thing and then flattening it was definitely awesome. It does add more juice and the crispy edges.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Got the tent up in 45 minutes which ain't too bad.

Went for a 5.5km hike which took just over an hour. Got a 9km one planned for tomorrow.

Right now I am in a bar drinking diet coke watching baseball

Yeah, I am gonna have to call a thread ban on YOU. That is NOT how you do a Friday night....geez!

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
1. As much as it sucks, cutting your sister off is the best thing. It seems you know she does this, but you enable her when you help her out because she knows your bark isn't even remotely close to being as loud as your bite which is nonexistent to her. You want to make her learn, next time she shows you a bill, look at it and say - "Well damn, you know that's pretty high, good luck dealing with that."

2. Your neighbors, if they put stuff on your property, go outside and throw it back on theirs and do this AFTER you have taken pictures, tell them "Hey guys, we've asked you guys not to do this, I've now set up a camera that faces your property to build our case with the police, save us the trouble and be respectful or we'll see you in court soon."

3. The thing you gotta know about depression is that you never 100% get over it, you 100% learn to keep it at bay. You will have nights, days, moments even that will make you feel those harsh depressed feelings, the key is to use what you know now...to deal with it and move on from it.

You've come a long way man, you got your house stuff sorted out (for the most part), you've dropped weight, you got some confidence back and the weight loss directly helped with your depression stuff. Do not let things set you back. Forward my man, forward.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. :) Also had a pretty big turnaround with an awesome friend of mine I truely care about and told me I am the reason she landed her dream job. Just depression is pretty hard to curb, but I'm trying my best to change myself.

Tell your neighbours and Sister, from me, to **** off

I'll try, will probably end up telling them "good job" instead LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad