Habs win! Budaj gets the shutout!

PricePkPatch*

Not at all. It'll correct itself soon though (I hope).

On the flip side, we're 6-0-0 against the SE and last year we only won 7 games total against them.

Should we brag about it on the main board? :naughty:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
SE teams pad their record with their intra-divisional games. They're worst than their records suggest.

Apr 28, 2010
Unrelated.

Tweet from John Lu:

#Habs Prust says he'll put "low 4 figures" on the table Tuesday night against NYR, his ex-team. "You can't get away with less than that."

What's this mean?

figures means digits. so low 4 figures would mean about $1000 to no more than $5000 since he said "low." if habs win, nyr ex-teammates will pay prust whatever the amount they agreed on, habs lose, prust will pay them.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Missed the first two periods. Was Galchenyuk playing center? Or it was Eller?

Eller took the draws, but it was a hard to figure out who was supposed to be the center between the 2 after the faceoff. Galchenyuk was obviously carrying the puck more though.

And actually, in the first 2 periods, Galchenyuk was centering Cole and Prust most of the time. Eller ''replaced'' Cole on that line basically late in the 2nd IIRC.

Mats NAslund

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
The two games against Toronto, we were really bad.

The Ottawa game we lost because of White and I believe the Buffalo one as well.

Boston was a good game and we just couldn't beat Rask. I felt we outplayed them.

Montreal was badly outplayed in the Ottawa game as well....
While Montreal faired well vs Boston (they always do) once it comes to crunch time guys like Desharnais are ineffective.

Montreal can't and won't win in the playoffs with Desharnais Plekanec Gionta and Gallagher in the top 6.

Between Desharnais and Plekanec it's a no brainer I keep Plekanec
Between Gallagher and Gionta again for me it's a no brainer I keep Gallagher

That's why I try and trade for a guy like ROR and use Beaulieu Desharnais and a 1st as barganiing chips.

That added size (especially down the middle) will be invaluable come playoff time.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
The two games against Toronto, we were really bad.

The Ottawa game we lost because of White and I believe the Buffalo one as well.

Boston was a good game and we just couldn't beat Rask. I felt we outplayed them.

Please dont start this crap again.:shakehead

It is a team game. We still had a one goal lead after the White penalty. No way can you blame White, especially after the ref allowed Ott to push Budaj out of the way to score the tying goal.

And if I remember, White did not play in OT nor was involved in the shootout.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
If I had the power to, I'd force every Habs fan to sign a legally-binding contract to never create a thread on the main board about our team or players ever again.

Yea some of them are bad, but thankfully the Leafs threads take some heat off of us.

Reimer for Vezina, Kadri a top 10 C, etc.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
figures means digits. so low 4 figures would mean about $1000 to no more than $5000 since he said "low." if habs win, nyr ex-teammates will pay prust whatever the amount they agreed on, habs lose, prust will pay them.

I'm pretty sure that the money put on the board is the amount of money Prust will give to the guy who gets the game winning goal if the Habs win.

I remember reading that Gomez put a **** load of money in his game vs the rangers as a hab, and when Cammy scored in OT to win it.

Mats NAslund

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
That's giving up a ton of skill for ROR.

ROR is still young (I think 23) Is a big skilled C who can put up 65 -70 points.
He instantly makes Montreal tougher to play against...and can play wing as well.
He brings a physical dimension to the Habs that Desharnais can't.....

Bourque Plekanec Gionta
Pacioretty ROR Cole
Prust Galchenyuk Gallagher
Moen Eller White
Armstrong

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007

I don't think this it true. I think it's on the table for any teammate that gets the GWG.

Apr 28, 2010
If I had the power to, I'd force every Habs fan to sign a legally-binding contract to never create a thread on the main board about our team or players ever again.

I know what you mean. when i see a habs fan make a thread in the main board, 90% of the replies are from habs fans..lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad