Habs win! Budaj gets the shutout!

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
What about DESHARNAIS! Why this guy gets a free pass is beyond me.

I hate on him as much as any. He's been better than Gionta, that's it pretty much. We're getting dragged this season by Bourque and Pleks, even if it doesn't always show on the scoresheet.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
One junky goal in two starts. Can we stop saying Budaj's garbage yet?
Same thing happened last year he started out not so good but got better as the season
Went on.

I swear when some people get an opinion in their heads no amount of actual proof will change it.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Team shouldn't be too tired for tomorrow's game. I mean, this game wasn't all that physical, could've been far worse. Now, time to bring them Rangers!

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
This was a great defensive game on the heels of a great defensive game. How anyone can be anything but happy after tonight is nuts. No negatives for tonight unless you are nitpicking.

Gionta was awful. Like 0/10 awful but get's 1 point for drawing a PP.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I hate on him as much as any. He's been better than Gionta, that's it pretty much. We're getting dragged this season by Bourque and Pleks, even if it doesn't always show on the scoresheet.

So let me get this straight...we wil our 4th straight and get contributions from all lines, and some prefer to look for scapegoats...brilliant! :shakehead

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Happy for Budaj, he deserved that one. He has a very thankless role on the Habs with his little time of play but never complains about it.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Habs defensive game has come along way as well our 5 on 5 play. This win wasn't even a possibility last year.

Go Habs go!

2nd in the East!

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I'm also not happy with your efforts. Even with Zaide spamming like a bot we didn't even reach 1000 posts. :rant:
If only your posts were informative, entertaining or humourous - then we'd really have something!

Team shouldn't be too tired for tomorrow's game. I mean, this game wasn't all that physical, could've been far worse. Now, time to bring them Rangers!
They skated a lot and have to travel overnight, the Rags are a tough team to break down too. Let's just enjoy this one :laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Great game all around

Great to see Max finally score hopefully this gets him going. Good on Budaj for getting the shutout. After 2 tough games to start the season he has really rebounded

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Gionta was the only player with a below average game. Everyone else was solid or better.

Even then, he played over 20-minutes in a shutout. Can't complain about him really.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad