Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - MTL @ NYR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Not happy about waiting three days in between each game. Pretty lame if you ask me. No more than two between games is the best.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
Really? Sitting beaulieu for Bouillon. **** off, Therrien.

Not that I disagree, but when we win the game and Bou has one of his come back games like he always does, neither of us will be complaining :laugh:

Therrien has a serious luck component to his coaching.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Dr. Gally :)

Ray Ferraro ‏@rayferrarotsn 4m

New Dr Recchi? “@ArponBasu: Gallagher not surprised if Stepan played: "He got up and yelling, so I don't think jaw was hurting too much."”

viggen

Mar 22, 2013
Carinthia
@CanadiensMTL
Trios à l'entraînement. /Lines at practice
11-51-67
27-14-21
20-81-17
22-48-49
32-53-15

Pavel_Bure

Oct 6, 2006
Rangers scored two on Price. Ran him injured him scored two more on an injured goalie, lit up a backup not expecting to play. Then they beat a shaken up team with a nervous third stringer. They think they have the series in the bag. They go home and their "king" gets out played. Can't wait for game 4. Rangers fans are also pretty big babies too. Checked out their board and had a laugh. Prust is dirty (apologized for a clean late hit) Krieder asked about injuring price. Basically laughing....

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
PK Subban:

"I don't think we've played our best hockey game yet in this series...I still think there's another level for us to get to."

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
@CanadiensMTL
Trios à l'entraînement. /Lines at practice
11-51-67
27-14-21
20-81-17
22-48-49
32-53-15

Not bad, even tho the ultimate lines would be:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Vanek
Bourque - Plekanec - Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bournival - Briere - Weise

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Beaulieu looked like a chicken with its head cut off when he was pressured on the Rags aggressive forecheck in game 3.

No, that was the entire team. hell, Emelin looked worse than beaulieu :laugh:

The entire problem with this team has been a lack of transition. Bouillon won't help that.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Whats with the spy gate incident today

Couple of Rangers staffers were watching the Habs practice. Therrien touched on it saying that they had reached an agreement that neither team would attend the other's practices between games. Looks like the Rags organization is a bit nervous after that loss in game three.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Couple of Rangers staffers were watching the Habs practice. Therrien touched on it saying that they had reached an agreement that neither team would attend the other's practices between games. Looks like the Rags organization is a bit nervous after that loss in game three.

Is this a league rule or a mutual agreement between the 2 organisations?

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Is this a league rule or a mutual agreement between the 2 organisations?

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's a league rule. I doubt it is because when I attended a fan practice of the Habs, I saw a member of the Leafs organization there. I don't think it's off limits but I am not 100% sure.

As for this series, Therrien said that the Habs and Rangers organizations had a mutual agreement.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
my only concern lineup wise is cube in for Beaulieu but other than that I have faith. NYR can't afford to let us back in the series, but now the pressure is off us and I think we can take advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad