Jul 3, 2002
Sunday @ 8:00 pm

xXSNJTr.gif

L17AQOc.gif

edit : plz edit the title as game 4. thx

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Go get em boys. Bring this back to the Bell all tied up.

ps- you can change the title yourself by editing the title of your post, since it's the first in the thread!

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Giv'r. If we win this game, the momentum will have fully swung, and we will be in the driver's seat. There is no reason that the Rangers should beat us, aside from confidence.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
I'll be there, Section 201 Row 3. Anyone else attending? I'll be in my Rocket jersey.

Huge game though, I was beginning to worry that I would be going to a game with us down 3-0, but this is very winnable and the series can be ours again. Hoping we can put one or two past Lundqvist early and get in his head.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 10 min
Stepan had a plate inserted to stabilize fractured jaw. Still unclear as to whether or not he will be able to play. #toughdude

Stefan sucks. Got hurt yapping at the ref.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 36 min
Chris Kreider not at practice. Same for Derek Stepan (jaw) #rangers #tvasports

cjbhab*

aww did kreider hurt himself practicing his home plate slide? poor baby

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
We win this one, we win the series. All the pressure will be on them.

The series is now an emotional affair for everyone, and the Rangers didn't want the Habs to get emotional. Rangers may be starting to be drained: Two 7-game series in the first two rounds (No team in the modern 7-game series has won their first two series in 7 and made it to the SCF), the big emotional rush of MSL's mother passing away slowly going away for most of the Rangers... and slowwwwllly you can feel them going unfocused, there's more schmozzes after whistles.....

At the end of the day, the difference might be that long break we had between round 1 and 2, they NEVER got a break like that.

Last edited:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Brassard is playing tomorrow, just what we need, another Quebecois player who wants to show off against us. Calisse de tabar****.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Brassard/Miller in, Carcillo/Stepan out

Hagelin-Richards-MSL
Zuccarello-Brassard-Pouliot
Kreider-Miller-Nash
Boyle-Moore-Dorsett

I wonder what our lines will be...MT better change his lines cauz I hate every single line except the DD line.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
For me, must win. I think we can come back from 3-2, but not 3-1.

Does the injury to Stepan inspire the rangers or does Stoparski frustrate them to no end?

I guess it depends which versions of each team show up. Our PP, if it isn't lights out, will be our season's undoing. I know the rangers have been terrific since Pitt, but it's inexcusable for us to waste this many chances.

Let's carry the play this game, huh?

Miller in? Oh great, Pierre has a new boyfriend.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Habs better play a strong game in front of Tokarski or we are losing this game. Our effort to start Game 3 was inexcusable. We get it Tokarski is not your beloved Carey Price...but I hope that after his performance, they accepted him.

One thing that strikes me is how frustrated Subban looks without Price. In game 2, during a PP, he asked pass from Tokarski like 10 times in a row because he wanted the puck...geez, take it easy on the kid, go take the puck and shut up.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
After game one with Price getting injured I felt this series was over. After a dominant performance in game 2 in which the Habs played great and it still was not enough, I for sure thought this series was over. Before game 3 at MSG with a rookie goalie I for sure thought this series would go 4 games. Now I truly believe. This series in winnable. Some things that need to happen-
Tokarski needs to continue playing great and the vets have to step up. If Vanek and Subban can get their mojo back....

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Now the teams need to win one for our young goalie. They owe him.
Confidence should be higher tomorrow because of last game.

Habs gonna win this.

PP need to get going without any excuses.
DD-Patches-Gally-Markov-Subban, that's your show....

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
We need to strike in early. I have a bad feeling about this because the game time IS DAMN DAMN wrong once again. I have never seen a bad schedule like this I even preferred the bruins one.

Hopefully Im wrong, if we win this game wow I think the rangers are done as I dont see them winning vs us at the bell center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad