Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
400x260xe7b784338bd761fc99dcd414.gif

we can do it!

Go Habs Go !!!

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
If true, Prust for Stepan? Sounds like a tradeoff I make. With that said JT Miller is almost a ppg in these playoffs, the Habs might of just awakened the sleeping playoffs beast...:sarcasm:

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Probably stating the obvious, but tomorrow is must-win if we want a chance at winning the series. We can't lose.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
If true, Prust for Stepan? Sounds like a tradeoff I make. With that said JT Miller is almost a ppg in these playoffs, the Habs might of just awakened the sleeping playoffs beast...:sarcasm:

They took out a PPG playoff C? Man, Brassard and Stepan and Carcillo (once Brassard was out) must have been doing quite a bit right.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
Habs better play a strong game in front of Tokarski or we are losing this game. Our effort to start Game 3 was inexcusable. We get it Tokarski is not your beloved Carey Price...but I hope that after his performance, they accepted him.

One thing that strikes me is how frustrated Subban looks without Price. In game 2, during a PP, he asked pass from Tokarski like 10 times in a row because he wanted the puck...geez, take it easy on the kid, go take the puck and shut up.

Thank you can not agree more with your statement 2 playoff games under his belt Tokarski and Subban is churping the kid Subban just hit the net and do not worry about goalie passes in your end Rangers plenty kill is destroying the Habs powerplay need some success next game from any Montreal player to many power play chances waisted.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 8 min
#NYR Lundqvist on friend and ex-teammate #Habs Prust's actions: "Right now I don't have any friends on Montreal. They're just enemies."

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Thank you can not agree more with your statement 2 playoff games under his belt Tokarski and Subban is churping the kid Subban just hit the net and do not worry about goalie passes in your end Rangers plenty kill is destroying the Habs powerplay need some success next game from any Montreal player to many power play chances waisted.

I did think PK was verrry out of character (though not in gm2), didn't notice that.

Hmmm, somewhat worrisome. I mean, the lack of Price's puck playing is already a huge blow to us, but if PK is being thrown off, he needs to refocus. Obviously hard for a guy who loves attacking quickly. Doesn't seem to have a problem when Boods can't make those, however Tokarski (awesome as he is) REALLLLLY cannot play the puck, like even for an AHL goalie. Was pretty surprised.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
They took out a PPG playoff C? Man, Brassard and Stepan and Carcillo (once Brassard was out) must have been doing quite a bit right.
JT Miller: 2A in 3GP for 0.667PPG, Derek Stepan: 11P in 17GP for 0.64PPG. They obviously don't lose much and if anything they gain a more productive playoffs player. Prust...:shakehead

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Francois Gagnon ‏@GagnonFrancois 34s
Bouillon s'entraîne en compagnie de Weaver au MSG. Retour dans la formation demain à la place de Beaulieu? Je l'espère bien! #CH #Rangers

WHAT A ****ING CLOWN THIS FRANCOIS.... everywhere faceplam

So embarrassing for him.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Bouillon s'entraîne en compagnie de Weaver au MSG. Retour dans la formation demain à la place de Beaulieu? Je l'espère bien! #CH #Rangers

So embarrassing for him.

Ah **** here we go... Then we'll come back to Montreal and Therrien will figure with the last change he should use Murray again lol.

Finally with the season on the line he'll put Beaulieu back out and everyone will call him a genius :laugh:

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007

So embarrassing for him.

Is he even a Habs fan? Spare us with the commentary.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik

So embarrassing for him.

He's either a Rangers fan or just pissed that Beaulieu doesn't speak French up to his standard. I otherwise cannot explain the stupidity...:help:

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Cube back in...not shocked after the last game...Beaulieu looked a little flustered. Fastest forecheck he's ever faced. Not saying I agree with the move, but I see the thinking. Habs are going to have to win 2-1 games in New York...the less mistakes the better. The problem is...the Cube makes as many mistakes as anyone. Therrien's thinking is that he'd rather have a vet screw up than a rookie I suppose.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
@renlavoietva: #canadiens Michael Bournival is taking Brendon Prust spot on the 4th line. Francis Bouillon is skating with Mike Weaver. So Beaulieu out ?

Prendan Brust

Jul 31, 2003
Québec
Francois Gagnon has a hard on for any player that speaks french. The night before the third game he was wondering if Cedrick Desjardins wouldn't have been a better option than Tokarski (we traded Desjardins for Tokarski).

Also he is a Senators fan, he was always taunting the habs fans when he was writing in La Presse. He's a POS.

samsquanch9*

what thew ****... beaulieu is 1000000x better than ****ing bouillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad