Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - MTL @ NYR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Its kind of surprising to be honest. The Habs players and Therrien never trash talked players and/or the opposing team to the media this season. I don't mind it, but they better be able to back it up on the ice.

I think they needed that to get emotionally invested again. The Bruins series was draining for sure.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Totally OT but wasn't sure where else to let you guys know this...there's a Mod going around telling us to change our Avatars or get infracted. Not sure why all of a sudden they are an issue when they were in the avatar bet thread and viewed by mods before this current series even started but whatever. Just wanted you to know those that have removed them aren't renigging on the bet, we were warned we would get infracted if we didn't get rid of it.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Totally OT but wasn't sure where else to let you guys know this...there's a Mod going around telling us to change our Avatars or get infracted. Not sure why all of a sudden they are an issue when they were in the avatar bet thread and viewed by mods before this current series even started but whatever. Just wanted you to know those that have removed them aren't renigging on the bet, we were warned we would get infracted if we didn't get rid of it.

Honestly, can our Mods please tell us how this board has gone to hell?

We apparently get infracted for everything on the main boards. Bashing us is ok. Innocuous comments by us are deleted. I don't go to the main boards ever, but it seems like a lot of Habs fans have has extremely unfair treatment counter to the rules of this board.

I have a minor infraction for something I didn't even think was infraction-worthy rules-wise, and from a response to an external fan writing stuff on our board.

Has everything gone to **** or what?

BTW, thanks for letting us know about this situation. Absurd. Society...:help:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Has everything gone to **** or what?

BTW, thanks for letting us know about this situation. Absurd. Society...:help:

I especially like the level of language that is tolerated when it's against us. A bunch of stuff is borderline racism.

Anyways, I don't even care. We're the bad guys now apparently. Better than being called smurfs, I guess. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad