Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - MTL @ NYR

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Meh more minutes for Bouillon just means less minutes for Subban don't you think? See two can play at this game. :sarcasm:

Bouillon played 9 minutes his last game vs Boston and Beaulieu played 12 minutes game 2 vs Rags. He is in his Prime so he is capable of playing more. He is also the teams fastest player playing against one of the fastest teams in the league. He is better than Bouillon and his speed will be needed. Therrien shortened his bench late last game opting to go with more proven vets which would explain Beau's reduced icetime. I also heard that Beaulieu made a mistake last game. I would like to hear what happened.

Therrien is still undecided whether he wants to play a physical game or a speed game. With both Beaulieu and Bournival in he will be missing that physical presense. That's why he's undecided.

I'm not really willing to play the game because it wasn't my intent. My initial point was that whining about a 6th D is pretty ridiculous and that didn't change :).

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
I haven't watched the replay from before Pleks gets the puck, but I do know that when the puck goes in the net, Gio is on the bench...

You should watch it again, because Markov passed it to Gionta from his own zone. Then it went as follow in the neutral zone : Gionta to Plekanec, to Gionta, to Plekanec, Plekanec makes a low shot on net from downtown and the puck deflects off Galchenyuk's face and goes in. You're welcome! :laugh:

HABS win CUPS*

You should watch it again, because Markov passed it to Gionta from his own zone. Then it went as follow in the neutral zone : Gionta to Plekanec, to Gionta, to Plekanec, Plekanec makes a low shot on net from downtown and the puck deflects off Galchenyuk's face and goes in. You're welcome! :laugh:

the youngest face to score in OT for the Habs EVER - just a sign of things to come

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
tumblr_n60bmjB9Aw1qdlh1io1_400.gif

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Ohhh sheeeeeeeeeeit, Briere calls out McDo for slashing as much as Pronger. Interview in on HIO. Hopefully the refs take note of that if they're going to listen to AV's passive aggressive sad Keanu impression re: Carcillo should never have been put in a position to abuse an NHL referee:shakehead

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Ohhh sheeeeeeeeeeit, Briere calls out McDo for slashing as much as Pronger. Interview in on HIO. Hopefully the refs take note of that if they're going to listen to AV's passive aggressive sad Keanu impression re: Carcillo should never have been put in a position to abuse an NHL referee:shakehead

Lol, Briere knows Pronger's ways too; they were teammates. ;)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
My question to you.

In this series, neither Bouillon nor Murray have played a single game.

Did you notice that the Habs have had a lot of trouble exiting the zone and have resorted to multiple icings?

And that is happening with our 1st and 2nd DMan pairings.

Again, Murray and Bouillon nowhere to be found on the bench or the ice. That excuse was nothing more than a fanboy meme that is repeated so often that it becomes fanboy truth.

Swept the Bolts in 4 with Bouillon in.

Please don't even put Murray and Bouillon in the same sentence. At least Bouillon can skate and handle a puck decently. Murray is an absolute pylon.

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Guys i need help from anyone in the us..

Im currently in walt disney world resort and have no clue on wich channel to watch the game!!!
i guess its espn...anyone knows the channel? Its from 2 to 80 here...thanks!

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010

Im currently in walt disney world resort and have no clue on wich channel to watch the game!!!

CBC has it streaming online !

Hope it helps ! And have fun in the sun !

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Gionta with one goal in 14 games, same with DD. These guys have to step up

Desharnais has been fine, I don't expect him to score too many goals anyway.

As for Gionta, I wouldn't be surprised to see him score a big goal in this series. He's a former Devil, he'll find a way to screw over the Rangers.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
A Rangers fan yelled at me in the parking lot of superstore today lmao for wearing a subban shirt. I didn't know the Rangers had fans outside of NYC...

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

NBC Sports Network. Or download Hola Better Internet, use it to stream the game on CBC.ca.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010

NBC's sports network will have it too most likely.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah MT said it in the press conference he was impressed with Bourque-eller-Vanek.

Reality is, it doesnt really look good but MT is convinced that yes and we will see that tommorow and I can bet 100$ on it. I prefer Briere-Pleky-Vanek by far.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
The team is talking way too much trash in the media. Reminding me of the Bruins.

Its kind of surprising to be honest. The Habs players and Therrien never trash talked players and/or the opposing team to the media this season. I don't mind it, but they better be able to back it up on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad