GDT: Game #38: @ San Jose, April 7th, 3:00 PM

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
So Chiasson!1?!?

But I think our domination in the OT justifies that the big guns played and the youngsters sat.. Dillon being the exception..

aloonda*

Giving your fellow fans a hard time constantly though... All that does is suck the fun out of things.

fans? calling for their own team to lose? cheering on when the other team scores?

who is sucking the fun out of things again?

the situation itself will lend a top pick

wanting and cheering on our team to play lazy or like losers? you get what you ask for

I am glad these kids are showing what they have and are playing their guts out.
Keep winning.

ReverendAlBundy

Loungetown mortician
Feb 25, 2010
Fort Worth
let the editing begin

I am glad the stars won

all of those cheering for a culture of losing ? lol

you have no clue
Yes, those of us who cheer for a brighter future have absolutely no clue.

I'll leave this post at that snarky comment rather than to go on the offense.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
**** you so hard Gary. :laugh:

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

This team makes me feel bipolar

It makes me question this planet

I don't know how to feel

Why are we winning? The kids won't quit!! Goligoski looked like garbage- Chiasson decides to pot 2 and say #YOLO

Too many feelings

MetalGodAOD*

fans? calling for their own team to lose? cheering on when the other team scores?

wanting and cheering on our team to play lazy or like losers? you get what you ask for

Keep winning.

Most of us want to see the kids succeed while the team still loses in order to get 7 years of the next Rob Blake or Nik Backstrom. It'd help if you knew the stance of the people you're trying to trash.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Yeah if we had to lose 5-3 with a great effort from the youngsters I'd be happy

But we got a pretty huge win. I can't get mad at that.

CorwiN

Oct 23, 2006
Dallas, TX

Keep winning.

Like I said, they want what they think is best for the team. You disagree. There may not be room in the world for two completely different things to be correct, but there should be room in you to accept that people who disagree with you are not to be scorned/berated.

And fans calling for their own team to lose is hardly a new or unique situation. Welcome to pro sports.

aloonda*

Most of us want to see the kids succeed while the team still loses in order to get 7 years of the next Rob Blake or Nik Backstrom. It'd help if you knew the stance of the people you're trying to trash.

I can read. I disagree. It isn't trashing. I wouldn't want people like them on my team and would make sure anyone not giving all would not be there.

MetalGodAOD*

I can read. I disagree. It isn't trashing. I wouldn't want people like them on my team and would make sure anyone not giving all would not be there.

Telling us to suck it isn't trashing?

aloonda*

Like I said, they want what they think is best for the team. You disagree. There may not be room in the world for two completely different things to be correct, but there should be room in you to accept that people who disagree with you are not to be scorned/berated.

And fans calling for their own team to lose is hardly a new or unique situation. Welcome to pro sports.

so it isn't something new? omg.

I get scorned and berated for wanting to establish the right mindset with these youngsters. Yet, I am the one that must be quiet and accept the bending over that others wish?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::whatever:

MetalGodAOD*

I get scorned and berated for wanting to establish the right mindset with these youngsters. Yet, I am the one that must be quiet and accept the bending over that others wish?

Ob drop the persecution act. No one gives a **** that's what you want. That's completely fair. YOU'RE the one trashing other posters for stances you disagree with every post.

You get scorned and betratted because you attack people left and right for wanting a high draft pick. Not because your opinion isn't accepted.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Raffi Torres' headshot on the three stars just sent chills down my spine. He looks like a freaking serial killer.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Holy ****, you realize you're calling for us to suck for the next 6-7 years, right?

Would you rather suck for 12 games, or be meh for 6 years?

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
first-world-problems-meme-generator-both-of-y-all-shut-up-can-t-we-all-just-get-along-fa377b.jpg

aloonda*

Ob drop the persecution act. No one gives a **** that's what you want. That's completely fair. YOU'RE the one trashing other posters for stances you disagree with every post.

sorry you are the ones proclaiming the stance of a loser
I want to win
all the time
period

CorwiN

Oct 23, 2006
Dallas, TX

You know I've repeatedly tried to be polite to you, and attempt to convince you not to be incredibly rude to pretty much everyone here. But all you can do, even in response to someone who is trying to understand your rather extreme view on this subject, is respond with an attack.

I like this little subforum, and I hope you don't intend to perpetually stir up trouble like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad