GDT: Game #38: @ San Jose, April 7th, 3:00 PM

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Best player for Dallas in the game doesn't touch the ice in OT.

Can't wait until they pick up the option on Gulutzan. He's awesome.

CorwiN

Oct 23, 2006
Dallas, TX
Sucks that Chiasson was glued to the bench during OT. Hope he sees a shootout chance.

Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that he had an infinitely better game than Cole.

I'm not as outraged about the whole Cole/Ryder thing as some people(apart from the fact that I think that Nieuwy got trolled into giving up the 3rd), but it's like the coaching staff is determined to make it look as bad as possible.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
10 shootouts for the Sharks. Good sign of a fraud team that's not going to go anywhere in the playoffs.

Jere26

Jul 12, 2011
This team has too much morale to finish in the bottom 5. Draft pick #14, wait for it...

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
This team has too much morale to finish in the bottom 5. Draft pick #14, wait for it...

If it happens it happen ... maybe that big Finn D will fall a bit, and I'll have to learn how to spell his name.

aloonda*

let the editing begin

I am glad the stars won

all of those cheering for a culture of losing ? lol

you have no clue

CorwiN

Oct 23, 2006
Dallas, TX
I am happy the stars won. All of you that encourage a culture of losing...... suck it.

You know, they just want what they think is best for the team. And while I don't agree with the prevailing attitude that the team will seriously screw itself over for the future by getting a good pick, I also strongly disagree with the idea that losing out the remaining games this season would do any serious harm.

The best way to change the "culture" that this team currently has is to enjoy success under a new system, with a seriously overhauled roster. Next season is the absolute earlier we'll see that happening.

Giving your fellow fans a hard time constantly though... All that does is suck the fun out of things.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: