GDT: Game #38: @ San Jose, April 7th, 3:00 PM

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006

NFKappaB

Mo Money Mo Problems
Jun 29, 2011
Nova Scotia
It would be amazing to get a player like MacKinnon, Drouin, Jones, or Barkov, but I can't help but want to win games now. The past couple games have been the most energizing and upbeat games I've seen Dallas play this season. I'm back on the winning bandwagon because I want to see these kids score and win. If we lose then so be it, the team is young and we'll draft a decent player this year. IMO we are in a win-win position.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
We need to lose as many games as possible. One spot in the draft can mean the difference between getting Kadri and getting Glennie. The difference between slots becomes more magnified the closer you get to the top.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
Triceratops?

This should be used in all further discussion. "I really think this team needs to triceratops." "A proper triceratops has been a long time coming for this team." "As much as I like seeing the young guns play well we really need to triceratops hard from here on out."

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
This should be used in all further discussion. "I really think this team needs to triceratops." "A proper triceratops has been a long time coming for this team." "As much as I like seeing the young guns play well we really need to triceratops hard from here on out."

i like this

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
The first "t" word that comes to mind is titillating. I looked at the standings in despair yesterday, there's absolutely no way we get worse than 4th, and that's a stretch. It's pretty difficult to catch up on a team 3-5 points ahead of you over the span of a dozen games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad