GDT: Game #38: @ San Jose, April 7th, 3:00 PM

Sports

Jul 12, 2011

Do the right thing; agree to disagree, close the thread, and move on.

aloonda*

That's said more as a joke than anything. I don't think there's a single person here who legitimately was cheering for the Sharks to win this game, more simply wanting us to lose, but with the kids playing well.

doesn't mean I like it
or that I will take people arguing with me about it lightly

bhetz23

G-14 Classified
Feb 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Might as well just lock this, it's turning into a pissing match, not a game discussion.

InBeforeLock.gif

Bkennedy*

I liked the last GDT better. Without the arguments. Agree to disagree, and new guy. Shut up.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
So happy to see Chiasson putting up numbers. Kid has a ton of potential.

Hate to see our tanking efforts go down the drain, telling ya now. Stars go on a small win streak then tank the last games hard. End up between 10th - 15th pick. Gully gets resigned. Cycle repeats next season.

aloonda*

You're stealing my role on the board dude. I'm the one and only arrogant Stars board member. There's not enough room for the two of us.

lol
let's meet at the next home game
duke it out
then wish for a third period taco together and become best friends

account deactivated

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
goosestep

That's exactly what it is, how intuitive of you. I'm just trying to give you a heads up (even though your head already seems firmly up your ass) that the more you do that seems like trolling, the more likely you are to have a mod throw a ban at you.

I've got no problem with you personally, but if you want to make enemies of everyone, feel free. I'll just grab my popcorn.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
The only way to ensure long term franchise success is to either be so middling you're always getting into the 10-14 range and never trading your picks, or suck hard enough (or get unlucky enough) for a top 5 pick.

I want this franchise to win, but we've had ... too much success and too much buying of success pre-Nieuwendyk to maintain that level. We came down, came down hard. We stayed competitive somehow.

Hope we lose just enough enough to help this organization get back on it's feet for the next 10 years... well we've started that and all we need is more legitimate talent...

Also, bad troll is bad go home you're drunk.

I almost think you're a Tom Hicks talking head whose next move will be trade the first for Ladislav Nagy's frozen corpse.

aloonda*

The only way to ensure long term franchise success is to either be so middling you're always getting into the 10-14 range and never trading your picks, or suck hard enough (or get unlucky enough) for a top 5 pick.

I want this franchise to win, but we've had ... too much success and too much buying of success pre-Nieuwendyk to maintain that level. We came down, came down hard. We stayed competitive somehow.

Hope we lose just enough enough to help this organization get back on it's feet for the next 10 years... well we've started that and all we need is more legitimate talent...

all quite possibly true

still want the kids to fight their guts out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->